search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

I Want to meet Hilary Duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 32 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hi Hilary Duff my name is Luke Hulse.
I think you are very Pretty. You are still pretty even though you lost weight.
I am inviting you to my Birthday Party.
I know what your favorite color is. It is Pink. I am 13 year's old. I know all of your music. The first song I heard was So Yesterday. The first movie I saw of your's was Casper Meet's Wendy.
I have seen all of your movie's but the only one is The Perfect Man. & I know all of your song's
# 2 18 years ago

> Hi Hilary Duff my name is Luke Hulse.
> I think you are very Pretty. You are still pretty even though you lost weight.
> I am inviting you to my Birtduifiuiuweprup9e48y
syfsyusyfufyuudpuayp9yeap9w878pijweir98wwaeoiyaaaaiyairya8reyruryeuihoior87heieruiyeuiauyutuu8y4yuyr438ytuerueyrut384urueuu394rieiyr394teehher954eheighgg954ioiy954utt9044uhriusdosdiugutoioiuoiusdf08egggggggggggggggggguuguggdufds;oisuifu;soiuf;soiu;oisd;oifus;oidfu.
# 3 18 years ago

> Hi Hilary Duff my name is Luke Hulse.
> I think you are very Pretty. You are still pretty even though you lost weight.
> I am inviting you to my Birtduifiuiuweprup9e48y
syfsyusyfufyuudpuayp9yeap9w878pijweir98wwaeoiyaaaaiyairya8reyruryeuihoior87heieruiyeuiauyutuu8y4yuyr438ytuerueyrut384urueuu394rieiyr394teehher954eheighgg954ioiy954utt9044uhriusdosdiugutoioiuoiusdf08egggggggggggggggggguuguggdufds;oisuifu;soiuf;soiu;oisd;oifus;oidfu.
# 4 18 years ago

hilary duff i wish you where my sister and you sister too! hilary duff i am you number#1 fan
jessica hatton if any of you out there have any thing to say e-mail me Jessicahatton@peoplepc.com I'AM HILARY DUFF'S NUMBER #1 FAN I LOVE YOU HILARY DUFF
# 5 18 years ago

> Hi Hilary Duff my name is thomas mitchell.
> I think you are very Pretty. even though there are alot more female actors in the world you by far are the most pretty female actor.
> i especily liked your movie a cinderella story.
> I know what your favorite color is. It is Pink. I am only 10 year's old but i think age dosent mater. even though i dont no any of you music i still love all of your movies. The first movie I saw of your's was cheaper by the dosen i keep watching it over and over again just to see you > I have seen all of your movie's and i thought they were all great. i hope you read thiss hillary duff and make my dream come true

# 6 18 years ago

Hey Hilary,
I just want to let you know that I love your music and your acting you are very very very talented. I just wish I could meet you. You are my role model. I love all your songs and I just bought your latest CD and I love it! I have always wanted to be a singer and I am really tryin to work on it I am just not that sure how to really get started. I hope I can do it. But rioght now the thing I would love the most is just to meet you that would be so amazing. :)
Your fan,
Sabrina~
# 7 18 years ago

Hi Hilary Duff my name is britney.
I think you are sooo pretty and you are my idol forever! people are so sick of me talking about you! all over my folder is you...my msn picture is you! you are so much better than lindsay lohan...YOU ARE THE BEST SINGER AND ACTRESS!
i downloaded ALL of your songs...seen every one of your movies except the perfect man which is coming...all my friends are taking me to see it... YOU ARE MY IDOL FOREVER!
I know mostly everything about you. I am 13 year's old. I love everything about you.
you are soo pretty...
in my room i hav a whole wall of you and in my cupboard there is pictures of you.
YOU ROCK! i have been to every concert you have put on show in sydney...oh yer i am from australia! ok then i have to go sorry
mwa mwa mwa mwa xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo luv ya BRITTNEY
# 8 18 years ago

I think you are sooo pretty and you are my idol forever! people are so sick of me talking about you! all over my folder is you...my msn picture is you! you are so much better than lindsay lohan...YOU ARE THE BEST SINGER AND ACTRESS!
i downloaded ALL of your songs...seen every one of your movies except the perfect man which is coming...all my friends are taking me to see it... YOU ARE MY IDOL FOREVER!
I know mostly everything about you. I am 13 year's old. I love everything about you.
you are soo pretty...
in my room i hav a whole wall of you and in my cupboard there is pictures of you.
YOU ROCK! i have been to every concert you have put on show in sydney...oh yer i am from australia! ok then i have to go sorry
# 9 18 years ago

you are soo pretty...
# 10 18 years ago

> Hi Hillary I am a very big fan.
My name is Sera Greenwald. I am only 11
I would do anything to meet you. I went to one of your concerts.It was very fun.But since I was so high up,I didn't get to see you so up close.I want you to come to my school.I go to Mayfair Elementry School,in North-East Philadelphia Pa. My dream is to go on a tour with you like you did with somebody on the Oprah Winfrey show. If not I would love to meet you.
# 11 18 years ago

> > Hi Hilary Duff my name is jessica hatton.
> > I think you are very Pretty. You are still pretty even though you lost weight.
> > I am inviting you to my Birtduifiuiuweprup9e48y
> syfsyusyfufyuudpuayp9yeap9w878pijweir98wwaeoiyaaaaiyairya8reyruryeuihoior87heieruiyeuiauyutuu8y4yuyr438ytuerueyrut384urueuu394rieiyr394teehher954eheighgg954ioiy954utt9044uhriusdosdiugutoioiuoiusdf08egggggggggggggggggguuguggdufds;oisuifu;soiuf;soiu;oisd;oifus;oidfu.
# 12 18 years ago

hi hilary i realy want to meet you i think you are really cool and even though you live in america i would do anything to meet you.
love from your truest fan xxxxx
# 13 18 years ago

> > Hi Hilary Duff my name is Luke Hulse.
> > I think you are very Pretty. You are still pretty even though you lost weight.
> syfsyusyfufyuudpuayp9yeap9w878pijweir98wwaeoiyaaaaiyairya8reyruryeuihoior87heieruiyeuiauyutuu8y4yuyr438ytuerueyrut384urueuu394rieiyr394teehher954eheighgg954ioiy954utt9044uhriusdosdiugutoioiuoiusdf08egggggggggggggggggguuguggdufds;oisuifu;soiuf;soiu;oisd;oifus;oidfu.
# 14 18 years ago

> > hi hilary duff my name is victoria i think u r very preety the preetiest celebraty.i have all ways wanted to meet u i luv u loads.i would do anything to meet u
>
# 15 18 years ago

> > Hi Hilary Duff my name is Luke Hulse.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 32 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread