Clipland Forum Other

i want to talk 2 jamie spears

(Messages 1 to 15 of 49 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

i really want to talk to jamie spears
# 2 18 years ago

> i really want to talk to jamie spears
# 3 18 years ago

hey jamie i know that you get a lot of mail so sorry that im adding to it. i know that u like jk rowling for harry potter and love her to and ive read all the books and seen all the movies. so yea we have something in common and we r both 14 so thats also something in common so hopefully u have time to reply to this meesage plz reply so if u want to talk get at my emails killervato05 or tyler_tafoya both r at yahoo.com and my screen name is fireball9878 so plz take time out ur day if possible to reply thank and hopefully u reply thankz so much tyler tafoya
# 4 18 years ago

hey jamie i know that you get a lot of mail so sorry that im adding to it. i know that u like jk rowling for harry potter and love her to and ive read all the books and seen all the movies. so yea we have something in common and we r both 14 so thats also something in common so hopefully u have time to reply to this meesage plz reply so if u want to talk get at my emails killervato05 or tyler_tafoya both r at yahoo.com and my screen name is fireball9878 so plz take time out ur day if possible to reply thank and hopefully u reply thankz so much tyler tafoya!!!!!
# 5 18 years ago

> dear jamie spear i rally care about you so much that i would cross the country just to be with you i live in madera califorina my number is 559 6621468 love u 4 ever
# 6 18 years ago

find a way 2 get her msn address
# 7 18 years ago

i wanna contact jamie spears... does she have msn... i really like her.... is this jamie replying 2 me or some otha chic....
# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

i really want to talk to jamie spears and i really want Jamies E-mail because i'm the sack same age as her i was born in the sack same year as her.

thanks jannette de jager
# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

jamie is my idol.i have always wanted to become an actress, since i can remember and ever since i watched zoey 101 i have wanted to work with zoey. even if i was just some one that walked onto the show, that would make me the happiest person in the world!!!
# 13 18 years ago

just wanted to say hi and that i love your show zoey101
# 14 18 years ago

hi

my name is india, i really like zoey101 and i watch it every day?

hope u write back!!!!
# 15 18 years ago

Hi!!!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 49 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread