search user
Clipland Forum Other

Levi's

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

What are the names of the songs in both the Levi's commercials, the one where the guy puts his car in the lake, then jumps in to get his french-english dictionary, and also the one where the couple stand still while a herd of buffalo (?) run past them. Any help would be greatly appreciated~
# 2 20 years ago

Keith
the one where the guy jumps in the lake to get his dictionary is playground love by air, i'm not sure about the other one

# 3 20 years ago

GiGi
I believe is 'Summer' by Mogwai.
Check at this link:
# 4 20 years ago

GiGi
http://www.us.levi.com/spr03a/levi/feature/com/l_com.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2623275&bmUID=1049084688281
# 5 20 years ago

> What are the names of the songs in both the Levi's commercials, the one where the guy puts his car in the lake, then jumps in to get his french-english dictionary, and also the one where the couple stand still while a herd of buffalo (?) run past them. Any help would be greatly appreciated~

'The one where the guy puts his car in the lake': Air-'Playground Love'

# 6 20 years ago

What is the name of the song in the Levi's commercial, the one where the mexican guy walks down the street listening to his cd player? i would really appreciate it, thanx!!
# 7 18 years ago

> What are the names of the songs in both the Levi's commercials, the one where the guy puts his car in the lake, then jumps in to get his french-english dictionary, and also the one where the couple stand still while a herd of buffalo (?) run past them. Any help would be greatly appreciated~
>
whats the song in the commercial with the american flag and the guy standing on the rock by the river, the levis comm.? thx
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread