search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Diet Pepsi ad's song?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 36 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Ok I think its a diet pepsi add that features a father and son covered in mud at a concert and the band is singing somthing like 'Am I the one thats going crazy I'm just so tired of masturbating' - anyone know who sings this or what the name of it is?
Thanks!
Abby
# 2 21 years ago

Jess
> Ok I think its a diet pepsi add that features a father and son covered in mud at a concert and the band is singing somthing like 'Am I the one thats going crazy I'm just so tired of masturbating' - anyone know who sings this or what the name of it is?
> Thanks!
: Abby

Dear Abby the band u r referring to is called MxPx the song they sang on the commercial is going to be on their upcoming album

# 3 21 years ago

That song is by MXPX but I dont know what it's called.. I want to know the name of the song too..
:
: Dear Abby the band u r referring to is called MxPx the song they sang on the commercial is going to be on their upcoming album

# 4 21 years ago

Jayde
at first i thought they were saying 'masturbating' also, but they actually say 'masquerading'
i wish i knew what the song's called.... i like mxpx
> Ok I think its a diet pepsi add that features a father and son covered in mud at a concert and the band is singing somthing like 'Am I the one thats going crazy I'm just so tired of masturbating' - anyone know who sings this or what the name of it is?
> Thanks!
: Abby

# 5 21 years ago

j
it's called 'Well adjusted' and supposedly hasn't been released yet... heard it thru the grapevine
> at first i thought they were saying 'masturbating' also, but they actually say 'masquerading'
: i wish i knew what the song's called.... i like mxpx
>> Ok I think its a diet pepsi add that features a father and son covered in mud at a concert and the band is singing somthing like 'Am I the one thats going crazy I'm just so tired of masturbating' - anyone know who sings this or what the name of it is?
>> Thanks!
:> Abby

# 6 21 years ago

LOL, I like your version of the song. I also want to know who sings that song.
# 7 20 years ago

> at first i thought they were saying 'masturbating' also, but they actually say 'masquerading'
>> Ok I think its a diet pepsi add that features a father and son covered in mud at a concert and the band is singing somthing like 'Am I the one thats going crazy I'm just so tired of masturbating' - anyone know who sings this or what the name of it is?
>> Thanks!

The band's MxPx. I don't know the single, I think it's off of their new album '10 Years and Running'

# 8 20 years ago

Bill
>> Thanks!
The song is gonna be on MxPx's new album 'Before Everything and After'. the song isn't realeased yet. i think its called 'Well Adjusted'. i think the new cd comes out soon

# 9 20 years ago

>> Thanks!
The song is gonna be on MxPx's new album 'Before Everything and After'. the song isn't realeased yet. i think its called 'Well Adjusted'. i think the new cd comes out soon
>> Bill
# 10 20 years ago

>> Thanks!
>> Bill
# 11 20 years ago

Sebastian
> it's called 'going crazy' and I don't think it's released yet, a great site to check out songs from commercials is http://peterjanes.homeip.net/~peterj/What'sThatSong/
: at first i thought they were saying 'masturbating' also, but they actually say 'masquerading'
>> Thanks!

# 12 20 years ago

> That song is by MXPX but I dont know what it's called.. I want to know the name of the song too..
:>
:> Dear Abby the band u r referring to is called MxPx the song they sang on the commercial is going to be on their upcoming album
Everyone keeps saying the name of that song is 'Well Adjusted', but don't listen to them. I downloaded it and it doesn't match the song on the commercial.
-HJ

# 13 20 years ago

bethy
yeah, the band is MXPX but i dont know the name of the song, sorry

# 14 20 years ago

courtney
the songs called going crazy by mxpx,.. i've been trying to figure out what it says but i can't

# 15 20 years ago

This song is by MxPx, but it doesn't say masturbating, it says masquerading. It's called Going Crazy
(Messages 1 to 15 of 36 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread