search user
Clipland Forum Other

i really want to talk to jamie spears

(Messages 1 to 15 of 44 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

hi this is zack can u try to tell jamie spears to aim me at.. bballa31010
# 2 18 years ago

> hi this is zack can u try to tell jamie spears to aim me at.. bballa31010 or just try to talk to me caz i luv jamie spears she is so hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt and beautiful!!!
# 3 18 years ago

darth vader
> > hi this is zack can u try to tell jamie spears to aim me at.. bballa31010 or just try to talk to me caz i luv jamie spears she is so hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt and beautiful!!!
> cough cough weezz
# 4 18 years ago

ure a retard and thats no way of getting a girl
# 5 18 years ago

> hi this is zack can u try to tell jamie spears to aim me at..uthornsrule10
# 6 18 years ago

brandon shipman
if u could tell jamie i realy wana talk to here. Im 13. Im from Indiana. And im dieing to talk to her.

PS I watch everyone of her shows. I have my tape recorder set at sunday to recorded it. Please if u can have her email me
# 7 18 years ago

Brandon Shipman
> if u could tell jamie i realy wana talk to here. Im 13. Im from Indiana. And im dieing to talk to her.
>
> PS I watch everyone of her shows. I have my tape recorder set at sunday to recorded it. Please if u can have her email me
# 8 18 years ago

my name is brandon. i would kill to talk to her. i dont realy no what to say but i love her shows. and i think shes hot.
# 9 18 years ago

>will u eva tlk 2 me cause i wanna tlk 2 u im a fan of u will u give me ur msn account plz plz plz plz luv u loads jamie
# 10 18 years ago

have you had sex before
# 11 18 years ago

Hey Jamie. I want to hang out with u sometime cause im like the same age as u and i think ur so nice, kool, and HOT! Plz IM me at minid797 or email me at bball_bballer@yahoo.com
# 12 18 years ago

> hi this is andy email on beharf of j spears to email me at me_like_hockey@hotmail.com
# 13 18 years ago

i really want to talk to jamie spears can you please tell her my email moto_dude_136@hotmail.com PLEASE
# 14 18 years ago

> hi this is simona can u try to tell jamie spears to aim me at.. fatey27
# 15 18 years ago

hey jamie this is zach tuneberg. i really think ur cute. im 14 almost 15 my birthday is in febuary. call me at 399-7736 thanks
sincerely zach
(Messages 1 to 15 of 44 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread