search user
Clipland Forum Other

Hyundai Sonata add

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hello
I'm am also desperatly looking for the name of the piano\violin music currently playing in during the Hyundai Sonata television add.If any one out there knows the name of this tune could ya please submit a message.
Thankyou so Much!!
# 2 18 years ago

> Hello
> I'm am also desperatly looking for the name of the piano\violin music currently playing in during the Hyundai Sonata television add.If any one out there knows the name of this tune could ya please submit a message.
> Thankyou so Much!!
# 3 18 years ago

Wim Mertens - Struggle for pleasure

> Hello
> I'm am also desperatly looking for the name of the piano\violin music currently playing in during the Hyundai Sonata television add.If any one out there knows the name of this tune could ya please submit a message.
> Thankyou so Much!!
# 4 18 years ago

Hey, I have no idea either. I really like the piece of music. If you find out, please tell me!
>
# 5 18 years ago

Hello;

If you are looking to entice me to purchase a new Sonata, you will not so entice me by having your subject DRIVER leaving his God**ned shoppimg cart in the parking lot behind him as he drives away!!!

CLEAN UP YOUR ACT!!!
# 6 18 years ago

I am seeking that song as well!
Hopefully someone will reply...
# 7 18 years ago

> > Hello
> > I'm am also desperatly looking for the name of the piano\violin music currently playing in during the Hyundai Sonata television add.If any one out there knows the name of this tune could ya please submit a message.
> > Thankyou so Much!!
>
# 8 18 years ago

> Wim Mertens - Struggle for pleasure
>
>
> > Hello
> > I'm am also desperatly looking for the name of the piano\violin music currently playing in during the Hyundai Sonata television add.If any one out there knows the name of this tune could ya please submit a message.
> > Thankyou so Much!!
>
Have u found out the name of the song on Hyandai ad yet?
# 9 18 years ago

> > Hello
> > Thankyou so Much!!
>
CAN YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME TO TELL IF U FOUND THE NAME OF THAT HYUNDAI MUSIC BECAUSE I AM ALSO TRYING TO FIND IT
# 10 18 years ago

> Hello
> Thankyou so Much!!
# 11 18 years ago

I want mp3 player. What will advise?
# 12 18 years ago

Hi,
Everyone, who loves football, I invite on the site:

www.wmsever-2005.be
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread