search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Commercial That Says " Dont Be That Guy".

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Please Help. What is the commercial with the guy on the motorcycle at a race. He is dressed very funny and he dumps the clutch and wrecks before the race begins. The speakers says 'Dont be that guy', but I can't remember who the commercial is for. Please let me know if anyone can help. Thank You.
# 2 20 years ago

Susan
Fox Sportnet show 54321...extreme sports!

# 3 19 years ago

cointreau
its for 54321, the sports show on... espn2 i think

# 4 19 years ago

cointreau
its for 54321, the sports show on... espn2 i think

# 5 20 years ago

> Please Help. What is the commercial with the guy on the motorcycle at a race. He is dressed very funny and he dumps the clutch and wrecks before the race begins. The speakers says 'Dont be that guy', but I can't remember who the commercial is for. Please let me know if anyone can help. Thank You.
54321 ideot...the extreme sports show on fox sports net!

# 6 20 years ago

That commercial was for Fox Sports Net....from the new show 54321 on at 7:30 pm
# 7 20 years ago

its a fox sports net commercial. I've been looking for a place to download that commercial so if u hear anything let me know

# 8 20 years ago

scott d
> Please Help. What is the commercial with the guy on the motorcycle at a race. He is dressed very funny and he dumps the clutch and wrecks before the race begins. The speakers says 'Dont be that guy', but I can't remember who the commercial is for. Please let me know if anyone can help. Thank You.

# 9 20 years ago

does anyone know where you can get a clip of that?

# 10 20 years ago

> Fox Sportnet show 54321...extreme sports!
>
>
>
did anyone ever find where to watch or download this commercial? i can't find it anywhere. thanks.
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread