search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

looking for artist/song title

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I am looking for the artist who sang 'thank goodness for little girls,' can you help? thank you
# 2 20 years ago

> I am looking for the artist who sang 'thank goodness for little girls,' can you help? thank you
IF YOU'RE SPEAKING OF THE SONG 'THANK HEAVEN, FOR LITTLE GIRLS' (It's and old song from the 1958 movie musical 'Gigi') WRITTEN BY LERNER AND LOEWE, THEN IT WAS MAURICE CHEVALIER. I'M SURE OVER THE YEARS THERE HAVE BEEN MANY VERSIONS RECORDED.

# 3 20 years ago

i am looking for the title and the name of the artist who sings the soundtrack of a levi's advert: i think the first line says something like 'i am getting stronger everyday' and it's a girl singing. can you help me?

# 4 20 years ago

> : I am looking for the artist who sang 'thank goodness for little girls,' can you help? thank you
> IF YOU'RE SPEAKING OF THE SONG 'THANK HEAVEN, FOR LITTLE GIRLS' (It's and old song from the 1958 movie musical 'Gigi') WRITTEN BY LERNER AND LOEWE, THEN IT WAS MAURICE CHEVALIER. I'M SURE OVER THE YEARS THERE HAVE BEEN MANY VERSIONS RECORDED.
on remake is by RUBY for a mountain dew commercial and it is called thank heaven for little girls

# 5 20 years ago

> > : I am looking for the artist who sang 'thank goodness for little girls,' can you help? thank you
> > IF YOU'RE SPEAKING OF THE SONG 'THANK HEAVEN, FOR LITTLE GIRLS' (It's and old song from the 1958 movie musical 'Gigi') WRITTEN BY LERNER AND LOEWE, THEN IT WAS MAURICE CHEVALIER. I'M SURE OVER THE YEARS THERE HAVE BEEN MANY VERSIONS RECORDED.
> on remake is by RUBY for a mountain dew commercial and it is called thank heaven for little girls
>
>
# 6 20 years ago

I am looking for the country(?) western singer female, who sang a song about her grandmother. She is a very popular singer, but I cannot remember her name
>
>
# 7 19 years ago

Goes Oh sahzam take me bye the hand lead me to the man that you understand Oh shazam forage to the corner of the globe is a real trip Oh shazam croos the batan man bye bye san soaking up the thirst of the land Oh Shazam can you see.
# 8 19 years ago

> > I am looking for the country female artist who sang a song a few years ago with the repeating line:
"You don't even know who I am, so what do you care if I go."
# 9 19 years ago

> i am looking for the title and the name of the artist who sings the soundtrack THE PROFESSIONAL. is the last song before the movie finishs. can you help me?
>
>
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread