search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Sirius Satellite Music Commercial

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

What is the techno song on the sirius satellite music commercial. The only lyric that you here is a woman singing 'Ready'. There was a previous post about this saying it was Dr. Octagon bear witness but that wasnt it. Someone help. Thanks
# 2 21 years ago

> What is the techno song on the sirius satellite music commercial. The only lyric that you here is a woman singing 'Ready'. There was a previous post about this saying it was Dr. Octagon bear witness but that wasnt it. Someone help. Thanks
I want to know this too!! I think it's by the Chemical Brothers b/c I saw their name in the ad. Does that help any? If you find out please let me know!! :)
# 3 21 years ago

> : What is the techno song on the sirius satellite music commercial. The only lyric that
: I want to know this too!! I think it's by the Chemical Brothers b/c I saw their name in the ad. Does that help any? If you find out please let me know!! :)
One of the songs in the SIRIUS ads is by the Chemical Brothers. The song is called 'Galaxy Bounce'.

# 4 21 years ago

> What is the techno song on the sirius satellite music commercial. The only lyric that you here is a woman singing 'Ready'. There was a previous post about this saying it was Dr. Octagon bear witness but that wasnt it. Someone help. Thanks
The Dr. Octagon song is called 'Bear Witness'.
Jeff

# 5 21 years ago

tmoney
> :> What is the techno song on the sirius satellite music commercial. The only lyric that
:> I want to know this too!! I think it's by the Chemical Brothers b/c I saw their name in the ad. Does that help any? If you find out please let me know!! :)
> One of the songs in the SIRIUS ads is by the Chemical Brothers. The song is called 'Galaxy Bounce'.
Thanks bud
# 6 21 years ago

> :> : What is the techno song on the sirius satellite music commercial. The only lyric that
:> : I want to know this too!! I think it's by the Chemical Brothers b/c I saw their name in the ad. Does that help any? If you find out please let me know!! :)
Yeah thanks man, i have been looking for that song ever since the commercial aired.... about time i found it!
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread