search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

I NEED 2 NO THIS JEEZE

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Robyn
hey again any1 no the song on the diet coke with lime ad? . im talking about the 1 with the guy @ the bus stop and green bubbles commigng out of his coke? ...
thnx.
# 2 18 years ago

> hey again any1 no the song on the diet coke with lime ad? . im talking about the 1 with the guy @ the bus stop and green bubbles commigng out of his coke? ...
> thnx.
Hey
Imagine that I just called the number on the coke can an the lady on the other end told me it is called "way of light" by Gift of Gab
Know how ya feel!
J
# 3 18 years ago

Justin
"The Way of the Light," by Gift of Gab.

> hey again any1 no the song on the diet coke with lime ad? . im talking about the 1 with the guy @ the bus stop and green bubbles commigng out of his coke? ...
> thnx.
# 4 18 years ago

Lucas
oh man thank you ive been looking for this song everywhere. thank you
# 5 18 years ago

> > hey again any1 no the song on the diet coke with lime ad? . im talking about the 1 with the guy @ the bus stop and green bubbles commigng out of his coke? ...
> > thnx.
> Hey
> Imagine that I just called the number on the coke can an the lady on the other end told me it is called "way of light" by Gift of Gab
> Know how ya feel!
> J
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread