search user
Clipland Forum Other

omg i love hilary duff soo much i want her e-mail address

(Messages 16 to 30 of 43 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 13 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> omg someone please help me i really want hilary duffs e-mail address i love her soo much my room is soo full of her i have everything of her i have the bed set every single pieace of her make up and i have the make up kit i have all her hsoes and her clotches and i also have all her c.ds and most of all her posters on my wall most of them cant fit on my wall because i have soo many things and pics of he ri even have her claander somebody help me find ehr e-mail address im bagging u please help me.
# 17 18 years ago

> > omg someone please help me i really want hilary duffs e-mail address i love her soo much my room is soo full of her i have everything of her i have the bed set every single pieace of her make up and i have the make up kit i have all her hsoes and her clotches and i also have all her c.ds and most of all her posters on my wall most of them cant fit on my wall because i have soo many things and pics of he ri even have her claander somebody help me find ehr e-mail address im bagging u please help me.
>
# 18 18 years ago

hello MY NAME IS KK and i really want hilary's e-mail address because I am a huge fan I think and hope I am her #1 fan. I have hundreds of fotos, posters, movies, cds everthing you can think of PLEASE HELP ME!!!
# 19 18 years ago

hello MY NAME IS KK and i really want hilary's e-mail address because I am a huge fan I think and hope I am her #1 fan. I have hundreds of fotos, posters, movies, cds everthing you can think of PLEASE HELP ME!!!
# 20 18 years ago

> omg someone please help me i really want hilary duffs e-mail address i love her soo much my room is soo full of her i have everything of her i have the bed set every single pieace of her make up and i have the make up kit i have all her hsoes and her clotches and i also have all her c.ds and most of all her posters on my wall most of them cant fit on my wall because i have soo many things and pics of he ri even have her claander somebody help me find ehr e-mail address im bagging u please help me.
# 21 18 years ago

> > omg someone please help me i really want hilary duffs e-mail address i love her soo much my room is soo full of her i have everything of her i have the bed set every single pieace of her make up and i have the make up kit i have all her hsoes and her clotches and i also have all her c.ds and most of all her posters on my wall most of them cant fit on my wall because i have soo many things and pics of he ri even have her claander somebody help me find ehr e-mail address im bagging u please help me.
>
# 22 18 years ago

> > > omg someone please help me i really want hilary duffs e-mail address i love her soo much my room is soo full of her i have everything of her i have the bed set every single pieace of her make up and i have the make up kit i have all her hsoes and her clotches and i also have all her c.ds and most of all her posters on my wall most of them cant fit on my wall because i have soo many things and pics of he ri even have her claander somebody help me find ehr e-mail address im bagging u please help me.
> >
>
# 23 18 years ago

omg someone please help me i really want hilary duffs e-mail address i love her soo much my room is soo full of her i have everything of her i have the bed set every single pieace of her make up and i have the make up kit i have all her hsoes and her clotches and i also have all her c.ds and most of all her posters on my wall most of them cant fit on my wall because i have soo many things and pics of he ri even have her claander somebody help me find ehr e-mail address im bagging u please help me.
# 24 18 years ago

>
# 25 18 years ago

>
# 26 18 years ago

I dont really have a way of helping you but i would like to have her email add dress to. she has made me now every one eles has to be happy to if you have ever seen her movie the perfact mane you would under stand if you didnt have a dad and you mom would be so despet to find one, that how it is for me, Sad and loney with out a dad i try living with my mom and my twin sister and a great brother, we all try to help eachouther in some way but i no help to you finding you e-mail, good luck
Megan
# 27 18 years ago

omg plz help me i ned hilarys e-mail address.
im am ur #1 fan i dont care wat anyone says.i
read on of ur an article gl(girls life magazine).it said u would just love to have a
nice quite dinner with ur family or walk around without being asked for an autograph,i understand.i saw u at Z100s jingleball in 2004.my won tickets on the radio.but one day i wish to get an autograph.
i have a few of ur cds and a few posters.some
posters,some of ur fans r to obsessed.u need ur space and i totally respect that but it would be soooooooooooo kool to have ur e-mail
address so i could talk to u once in a while.
so plz i want ur e-mail address.
# 28 18 years ago

>>>>i llove hillary duff to i love her just as much as the next person i am bi so i also think that she is really smokin hot!i really want her email address to so if any one gets it plz email it to me!!!!!i think i will die if i dont ever get to write to her. i have admired her from the first time ever saw her in the movie casper and wendy which was when i was a little girl i am 15 now and i still want to meet her who doesnt though? if anyone gets anyinformatoin plz send it to me or post it on the boerd dont be greedy
# 29 18 years ago

> >>>>i llove hillary duff to i love her just as much as the next person i am bi so i also think that she is really smokin hot!i really want her email address to so if any one gets it plz email it to me!!!!!i think i will die if i dont ever get to write to her. i have admired her from the first time ever saw her in the movie casper and wendy which was when i was a little girl i am 15 now and i still want to meet her who doesnt though? if anyone gets anyinformatoin plz send it to me or post it on the boerd dont be greedy
>
# 30 18 years ago

jasmine
(Messages 16 to 30 of 43 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 13 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread