search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Omarion

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hi Omarion dis is Charmaine your biggest fan, I think u r so so buff, and you're chest is so sexy. Me and my best friend Kiyesha love u. I think u r a wicked singer. Maybe I can sing wid u. Love u lots and lots.
Charmaine
# 2 18 years ago

> Hi Omarion dis is Charmaine your biggest fan, I think u r so so buff, and you're chest is so sexy. Me and my best friend Kiyesha love u. I think u r a wicked singer. Maybe I can sing wid u. Love u lots and lots.
> Charmaine
# 3 18 years ago

ow my god omarion is sexy and i loved him at the scream tour four in sc greenville from tia and u r so right so get back at me
# 4 18 years ago

>o my gosh you are so sxy and when you get this email me back ok
# 5 18 years ago

Hi Omarion this is ur #1 biggest fan. I love soooooooooo much, ur body is all of dat. I hope one day I can talk to you although i already seen you at the big E, you sure lookes sexy when you took of your shirt and threw ot in da crowed. luv you 4 life. -Bree
# 6 18 years ago

Dear Omarion,

THis is my sister email to contact me back but my name is charllnova and I admire you and your music. I think you are very talented to be as young as you are and you are very very sexy. I wish I could Meet you. I know you have a girlfriend and I hope she make you very happy like you said on your CD.I really admire you because you love your mother. I hope you keep on making songs and keep going on with your career.

PS:love your biggest and greatest fan Charllnova
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread