search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Taylor wants to meet omarion?

(Messages 16 to 30 of 34 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 17 years ago

Hey my name is brittney and my dream is to meet patrick. He is so hot im 12 and so what age aint nuttin but a number like he said. If patrick reads this, boy i think you are so cute and write back to me at hazelidchick12@msn.com. I am your number 1 fan. I love you
# 17 18 years ago

> Hi I want to meet omarion please i have been waiting for ever to meet omarion like him and others who i love to here him sing so please grant this wish.
# 18 18 years ago

> > Hi my name is carnisha and I want to meet omarion please i have been waiting for ever to meet omarion oh and me and my sister can sing and dance so if he need any backroung dancers then he can call us at 702-647-0753 or 702-471-8893 omarion call please we is 14 and we want to meet you love alway carnisha and candace.
# 19 18 years ago

> Hello my name is Shae and I am from Texas I have this biggest crush on Omarion Bow Wow and Patrick off B5 I just want this wish to come try about me meeting Omarion for the first time ever in life.
# 20 18 years ago

Terrisa benjamin
> Hi I want to meet omarion please i have been waiting for ever to meet a pop star like him and others who i love to here sing so please grant this wish.i love omarion like i love my parents so i realy want to meet he is my best,best,best artist so please grant my one wish thank for listen to my story
# 21 18 years ago

terrisa benjamin
> > Hi I want to meet omarion please i have been waiting for ever to meet a pop star like him and others who i love to here sing so please grant this wish.i love omarion like i love my parents so i realy want to meet he is my best,best,best artist so please grant my one wish thank for listen to my story
>
# 22 18 years ago

> Hi I want to meet omarion please i have been waiting for ever to meet him and i love to hear him sing and i almost cry every time would you please grant my wish thats all im asking PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 23 18 years ago

hi my name is aja i really want to meet omarion he is my life, soul, body and heart it would make my life better if i could see his beautiful face and i also would like him to come to my party pleeeeease grant this wish i love you O .
# 24 18 years ago

> Hi I want to meet omarion please i have been waiting for ever to meet a pop star like him and others who i love to here sing so please grant this wish.
# 25 18 years ago

>Hi,my name is Modeste Golston and I attend Southwood High School.I am fifteen years old and on November 29, 2005 I will turn sixteen years old.I really want to meet Omarion in person because I know he's a sweet person.Please grant my wish to meet him as soon as possible.I love you Omarion.
>
# 26 18 years ago

Excuse me excuse me everybody!!!! Hollup I wanna meet Omarion so F***ing bad... I am his numba one fan thank ya very much an I am a leo.. Very stong an also would love ta kick it wit him so somebody somewhere need ta get me on ta meet him k... Thank you and Im sure he would love ta meet a beautiful attractive girl with the goddies like me an im 15 holla!!! Love you Omarion Ishmael Grandberry Bye~~
# 27 18 years ago

> For my seventeen b-day I would like to Omarion,Marques Houston, Bobby Valentino, B5, Bow Wow to come, because would love to meet them so bad. If this wish come true. Iwould be so happy
# 28 18 years ago

> > For my seventeen b-day I would like to meet Omarion,Marques Houston, Bobby Valentino, B5, Bow Wow to come, because would want to meet them so bad. If this wish come true. I would be so happy
# 29 18 years ago

> Hello my name is jamal and I am from wilson north carolina. I want to learn how to dance like omarion i am 12 i live at 1122 crawford st.my number is 252-237-9051 e-mail me back at cwoodard@bbnp.com
# 30 17 years ago

hi im shanika and i am his number one fan of all and i would looove to meet him one day, i love yu omarion
(Messages 16 to 30 of 34 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread