search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

claritin or clarinex commercial

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I need help finding a song and artist but I don't remember what commercial it is for either claritin or clarinex. In the commercial there is a girl driving a car and it has the words flower power and it looks like its a commercial from the 60's. I don't know what the song is or who does it. If anyone could help me out that would be great. Thanks:)
# 2 20 years ago

> I need help finding a song and artist but I don't remember what commercial it is for either claritin or clarinex. In the commercial there is a girl driving a car and it has the words flower power and it looks like its a commercial from the 60's. I don't know what the song is or who does it. If anyone could help me out that would be great. Thanks:)
Is it 'Tommy' by the Who?

# 3 20 years ago

> I need help finding a song and artist but I don't remember what commercial it is for either claritin or clarinex. In the commercial there is a girl driving a car and it has the words flower power and it looks like its a commercial from the 60's. I don't know what the song is or who does it. If anyone could help me out that would be great. Thanks:)

# 4 20 years ago

>
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread