search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Car commercial w/bald black guy driving

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

A very mellow song is being played in the background (sounds like the word> destiny is being sung) and the passenger(s) keep changing, and at one time the driver is wearing a cowboy hat .I am looking for the song , or artist or the car make. I was told that this may be a New York TV commercial . thanks for the help.
# 2 21 years ago

X
If it's the commercial I'm thinking of, it's Breathe by Telepopmusik (although it doesn't say 'destiny').
> A very mellow song is being played in the background (sounds like the word> destiny is being sung) and the passenger(s) keep changing, and at one time the driver is wearing a cowboy hat .I am looking for the song , or artist or the car make. I was told that this may be a New York TV commercial . thanks for the help.

# 3 21 years ago

X
If it's the commercial I'm thinking of, it's Breathe by Telepopmusik (although it doesn't say 'destiny').
> A very mellow song is being played in the background (sounds like the word> destiny is being sung) and the passenger(s) keep changing, and at one time the driver is wearing a cowboy hat .I am looking for the song , or artist or the car make. I was told that this may be a New York TV commercial . thanks for the help.

# 4 21 years ago

X

# 5 21 years ago

X
> If it's the commercial I'm thinking of, it's Breathe by Telepopmusik (although it doesn't say 'destiny').
>> A very mellow song is being played in the background (sounds like the word> destiny is being sung) and the passenger(s) keep changing, and at one time the driver is wearing a cowboy hat .I am looking for the song , or artist or the car make. I was told that this may be a New York TV commercial . thanks for the help.

# 6 21 years ago

> If it's the commercial I'm thinking of, it's Breathe by Telepopmusik (although it doesn't say 'destiny').
>> A very mellow song is being played in the background (sounds like the word> destiny is being sung) and the passenger(s) keep changing, and at one time the driver is wearing a cowboy hat .I am looking for the song , or artist or the car make. I was told that this may be a New York TV commercial . thanks for the help.

# 7 21 years ago

> : If it's the commercial I'm thinking of, it's Breathe by Telepopmusik (although it doesn't say 'destiny').
Thanks X . That was it. I am going out to buy it ... No, not the Mitsubishi, but the song from the commercial !!!!!!!!

:> : A very mellow song is being played in the background (sounds like the word> destiny is being sung) and the passenger(s) keep changing, and at one time the driver is wearing a cowboy hat .I am looking for the song , or artist or the car make. I was told that this may be a New York TV commercial . thanks for the help.

(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread