search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Music in Recent JCPenny's ad

(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Jinkyflex
Looking to find out who did the song in the recent JCPenny ads. The lyrics go..'This is gonna be fun, This is gonna be real...' It has sorta a Cheryl Crow beat to it. Anyone know.
# 2 21 years ago

> Looking to find out who did the song in the recent JCPenny ads. The lyrics go..'This is gonna be fun, This is gonna be real...' It has sorta a Cheryl Crow beat to it. Anyone know.

# 3 20 years ago

> Looking to find out who did the song in the recent JCPenny ads. The lyrics go..'This is gonna be fun, This is gonna be real...' It has sorta a Cheryl Crow beat to it. Anyone know.

the song is by Rose Falcon. The song is called 'Fun'
# 4 20 years ago

I can't find it either. I know the song name is 'Fun,' but that doesn't help much, now, does it?
# 5 19 years ago

Looking for who sings that song int he recent jcpenny commercial it goes sumthing like this.

Shake ur body 1 2, 1 2
# 6 19 years ago

Looking for who sings that song int he recent jcpenny commercial it goes sumthing like this.

Shake ur body 1 2, 1 2
# 7 19 years ago

It's by Stagga Lee, called "rock ya body" (mic check 1,2) the CD is not yet released, but it will be soon. Look for it in stores!
# 8 19 years ago

> Looking to find out who did the song in the recent JCPenny ads. The lyrics go..'check your body mic check one two oh oh ' Anyone know.
>
# 9 19 years ago

>
I found it! The song is 'Rock Ya Body Mic Check 1, 2 - Featuring Stagga Lee'
# 10 19 years ago

yea..its bout tyme yall start listenin to our type of music..i luv da commercial..respect
emmanuel reppin da US Virgin Islands
# 11 19 years ago

> Looking for who sings that song int he recent jcpenny commercial it goes sumthing like this.
>
> Shake ur body 1 2, 1 2
>
# 12 19 years ago

I'm also looking for the name of the song in the most recent JcPenny Commercial. I know what the guy looks like, but I just can't seem to find his name and the name of the song. He says something like, "Shake your body. Check, Check. 1 2, 1 2."

It has that little white girl that was in the Missy Elliot video in the commercial dancing. Please help!!!!!!!
# 13 19 years ago

> I'm also looking for the name of the song in the most recent JcPenny Commercial. I know what the guy looks like, but I just can't seem to find his name and the name of the song. He says something like, "Shake your body. Check, Check. 1 2, 1 2."
>
> It has that little white girl that was in the Missy Elliot video in the commercial dancing. Please help!!!!!!!
# 14 19 years ago

> > I'm also looking for the name of the song in the most recent JcPenny Commercial. I know what the guy looks like, but I just can't seem to find his name and the name of the song. He says something like, "Shake your body. Check, Check. 1 2, 1 2."
> >
> > It has that little white girl that was in the Missy Elliot video in the commercial dancing. Please help!!!!!!!
>
# 15 19 years ago

> The song is by Stagga Lee- Rock ya Body Mic Check 1, 2
(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread