search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Bacardi Silver Phone Booth Commercial

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

What is the song used in this commercial? It sounds like it's in Portuguese.
# 2 21 years ago

> I've been looking all over the place. Can't find it either. If you find out please let me know!
THANKS
# 3 21 years ago

> I've been looking all over the place. Can't find it either. If you find out please let me know!
THANKS
# 4 20 years ago

I recently spoke with a Bacardi representative through e-mail, and he told me the Name of the song and the artist
Eduardo Bid - Roda Rodete Rodeao
only problem is, i cannot find it anywhere. so we have the name, just no location

# 5 20 years ago

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for contacting Bacardi Silver. We appreciate your interest in our company and in our Bacardi Silver advertising.

Regarding your specific inquiry, the recent Bacardi Silver “Phone Booth” commercial features the song, “Roda Rodete Rodeao.” The artist who recorded this music is Eduardo Bid. Unfortunately, due to legal reasons we are unable to produce a CD or cassette of our commercial music, and we sincerely apologize for any disappointment that this may cause you.

Again, Rebecca, thank you for contacting Bacardi Silver. Please let us know if you have additional comments or questions!

Your Friends at Bacardi Silver
1-800-293-9559
www.bacardisilver.com

~Thought I'd share the email I received after contacting bacardi... you're welcome. :o)

(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread