search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

KOHL'S commercial

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

*** What is the name of the band and song playing in the background of the new Kohl's commercial? I like it! And also, credit must be given where credit is due. It is a superb commercial. They actually used a GOOD child actor, which makes an enormous difference in the final product. The mood that was evoked was Wal-Mart, but cooler.
# 2 21 years ago

curious to know the about the music in the Kohl's commercial as well!! =)
# 3 20 years ago

Ice Cream Man by Jonathan Richman.

# 4 20 years ago

> *** What is the name of the band and song playing in the background of the new Kohl's commercial? I like it! And also, credit must be given where credit is due. It is a superb commercial. They actually used a GOOD child actor, which makes an enormous difference in the final product. The mood that was evoked was Wal-Mart, but cooler.
>
# 5 19 years ago

Stephanie
What is the name of the band and song playing in the background of the newest Kohl's commercial? It sounds like LEN, am I correct?
# 6 16 years ago

> *** What is the name of the band and song playing in the background of the new Kohl's commercial? I like it! And also, credit must be given where credit is due. It is a superb commercial. They actually used a GOOD child actor, which makes an enormous difference in the final product. The mood that was evoked was Wal-Mart, but cooler.
>
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread