search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Matthew Underwood

(Messages 1 to 15 of 64 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

hey so how ru u doin i am ur biggest fan i think ur hotter than Jesse McCartney i would so vote for u if u ran for president ur sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! write back please
# 2 18 years ago

> hey so how ru u doin i am ur biggest fan i think ur hotter than Jesse McCartney i would so vote for u if u ran for president ur sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! write back please
> my birthday is on August 28 and I wnat u to come to my b-day if thats k/ write back

# 3 18 years ago

> > hey so how ru u doin i am ur biggest fan i think ur hotter than usher i would so vote for u if u ran for president ur sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! write back please
> > my birthday is on september 9 and I wnat u to come to my b-day if thats k/ write back
>
>
# 4 18 years ago

I love you ssssoooooooooooooooo much
> feb,26 is my b-day I will be 13 i live at 111circle hill road in sanford florida zip 32773
>
# 5 18 years ago

> > > hey so how ru u doin i am ur biggest fan i think ur hotter than usher i would so vote for u if u ran for president ur sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! write back please
> > > my birthday is on september 9 and I wnat u to come to my b-day if thats k/ write back
> >
> >
>
# 6 18 years ago

Hi how are you ?
i am a fan of yours I can't come to your conserts cos i dont live there I live in Malta. I love your songs and your voice you are the cutest from the whole world. you look really great in Summerland.
Can you send me an e mali pls, 10x a lot
love you
# 7 18 years ago

> > > hey so how ru u doin i am ur biggest fan i think ur hotter than anyone else u are so cute
i love u so much i have a huge poster on my wall of u
im doing a project on u
u are that hot
> >
> >
>
# 8 18 years ago

> > > hey so how ru u doin i am ur biggest fan of all time!! everytime your on tv I tape it!! my birthday is on September 1 and I wnat u to come to my b-day if thats k? Ya on your birthday I even had a party for u!lol ya. umm my email is Dolphins732@hotmail.com can u please email me plz

Luv U
Steph
# 9 18 years ago

> > > > hey so how ru u doin i am ur biggest fan i think ur hotter than usher i would so vote for u if u ran for president ur sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! write back please
> > > > my birthday is on september 18 and I want u to come to my b-day if thats k/ write back
> > >
> > >
> >
>
# 10 18 years ago

Dear Jesse McCartney
I love u.You are a great acter and a singer.Hope never stop singing or acting.I am your biggest super number one fan ever!!!!I want do meet u so bad I just can stop think of you or stop seeing picture of you.If you read this letter please write back or send me a email if you want too.419 s.Savannah ST Los Angeles CA 90033.bye wish u good luck.
# 11 18 years ago

Hi,
How are you? Please E-mail me. My friends and I really like you
# 12 18 years ago

> > > > hey so how ru u doin i am ur biggest fan i think ur hotter than usher i would so vote for u if u ran for president ur sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! write back please
> > > > my birthday is on september 9 and I wnat u to come to my b-day if thats k/ write back
> > > Hi this Jesse mccartney love you
> > >
> >
>
# 13 18 years ago

Hey whats up?How are you doing?How are your tours going?OMG.I remeber when I went to your concert,I had so much fun.That was actually the second concert I had ever went to.You made my second the best.You probably don't remeber me but, at Wild Adventures in Valdosta,Georgia.I jumped the fence so I could be in front of the stage,it was kinda funny but, I was very happy that I did because I was pretty close to you.I was singinh and had my hands up and stuff.I don't know if you were pionting at me but when you did you smiled,well I thought it was me.(I hope it was.)Well I am having a birthday party coming up november 8 if you wanna come.I will make sure you won't have crazy girls screaming over your beauty(LOL).Well if you wanna come call me.You can bring Katie your g/f to.I really don't mind.Well I gotta go.My number is 1-850-576-9394.Maube we will talk soon.Or Iwill just update you on my life.
Luvs ya,
Jesica
# 14 18 years ago

Hey whats up?How are you doing?How are your tours going?OMG.I remeber when I went to your concert,I had so much fun.That was actually the second concert I had ever went to.You made my second the best.You probably don't remeber me but, at Wild Adventures in Valdosta,Georgia.I jumped the fence so I could be in front of the stage,it was kinda funny but, I was very happy that I did because I was pretty close to you.I was singinh and had my hands up and stuff.I don't know if you were pionting at me but when you did you smiled,well I thought it was me.(I hope it was.)Well I am having a birthday party coming up november 8 if you wanna come.I will make sure you won't have crazy girls screaming over your beauty(LOL).Well if you wanna come call me.You can bring Katie your g/f to.I really don't mind.Well I gotta go.My number is 1-850-576-9394.Maube we will talk soon.Or Iwill just update you on my life.
Luvs ya,
Jesica
# 15 18 years ago

> > > hey so how ru u doin i am ur biggest fan i think ur hotter than usher i would so vote for u if u ran for president ur sooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!! write back please
> > > >
> >
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 64 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread