search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

KIA commercial

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
Question

Whats the name of the song in that Kia commercial with the girl and the changing boyfriends. Its not called 'My boyfriend.'
# 2 21 years ago

The answer to your question is:
"Genious Of Love" by Tom Tom Club.

The commercial where actress Stacey Scowley plays a young woman, driving with changing boyfriends is for the KIA Spectra.
Edited by moderator on Tue Jan 30 17:57:31 2018
# 3 21 years ago

> Whats the name of the song in that Kia commercial with the girl and the changing boyfriends. Its not called 'My boyfriend.'
This is a song from Mariah carey that is named Fantasy.
Hope this will help you !
# 4 21 years ago

> Whats the name of the song in that Kia commercial with the girl and the changing boyfriends. Its not called 'My boyfriend.'
I believe it's called the 'Genius of Love' by the Tom Tom Club. Synopsis: Tom Tom Club plays. It’s that song Mariah Carey samples every couple of years. The blippy, bubble-gummy one about ‘my boyfriend.’ The only Tom Tom Club song. Scene: a cute blonde drives a Kia Spectra with a boyfriend who’s allergic to her puppy and puts it in the back seat.
Go to: http://quidnunc.org/archives/000769.html
for other car commercial music listings.

# 5 21 years ago

Answer: 'Genius of Love' by the Tom Tom Club circa early to mid 80's.
# 6 21 years ago

X
> : Whats the name of the song in that Kia commercial with the girl and the changing boyfriends. Its not called 'My boyfriend.'
> This is a song from Mariah carey that is named Fantasy.
> Hope this will help you !
Ray, that MC song samples the Tom Tom Club song that everyone else is talking about.

# 7 20 years ago

The group 'Tom Tom Club' sings it.

# 8 20 years ago

IT CALLED GENIUS OF LOVE BY THE TOM TOM CLUB

# 9 19 years ago

dose any one know the name of the intro to the jackass movie it has like an opra woman singing in high tone and like thiers drums and stuff please email me at tskater98@yahoo.com as ergently as possibel i really need this song for a progect
>
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread