search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

bumblee bee

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

does anyone know the name of the song or the band who had a video in the early 90's with a chubby little girl in a bumble bee suit? thanks
# 2 21 years ago

Lauren
> does anyone know the name of the song or the band who had a video in the early 90's with a chubby little girl in a bumble bee suit? thanks
The band your thinking of is Blind Melon and the song is called No Rain
# 3 20 years ago

The band's name is Blind Melon and the song name is 'No Rain'. Hope that keeps you happy.

# 4 20 years ago

> does anyone know the name of the song or the band who had a video in the early 90's with a chubby little girl in a bumble bee suit? thanks
HEY G-EYES WELL THE SONG WAS 'NO RAIN' BY BLIND MELLON....GREAT SONG
TAKE CARE,
RAIN
# 5 20 years ago

> 'does anyone know the name of the song or the band who had a video in the early 90's with a chubby little girl in a bumble bee suit? thanks '
>
the band is called 'Blind Melon', and the track was called 'no rain'
# 6 19 years ago

>

No Rain, by Blind Melon.
# 7 18 years ago

> > 'does anyone know the name of the song or the band who had a video in the early 90's with a chubby little girl in a bumble bee suit? thanks '
> >
> the band is called 'Blind Melon', and the track was called 'no rain'
>>
> thank you so much.....it was on the tip of my tongue just could not get it out
# 8 18 years ago

> > > 'does anyone know the name of the song or the band who had a video in the early 90's with a chubby little girl in a bumble bee suit? thanks '
> > >
> > the band is called 'Blind Melon', and the track was called 'no rain'
> >>
> > thank you so much.....it was on the tip of my tongue just could not get it out
>>
>can you help me with one more thing..??? what band and I can't think of them either the song had something with the words of taste your peaches ...something like that
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread