search user
Clipland Forum Other

Looking for Pantene Frizz Defence Commercial from Australia

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hi, I am trying to find a commercial that is currently airing in Australia for Pantene Frizz Defence shampoo. The ad shows a number of hairdressers and their clients with tape over their mouths, the implication being that Pantene anti-Frizz shampoo is the "best kept secret". I would like to obtain a copy of this ad for a project I am doing. If someone could either post this ad here, or contact me about getting it delivered (I'm in the USA) I would be extremely grateful. Many thanks in advance!

drb49004@yahoo.com
# 2 18 years ago

Did you get the ad?
# 3 18 years ago

Nope, nothing yet. Still trying to find this one.

> Did you get the ad?
>
# 4 18 years ago

> Nope, nothing yet. Still trying to find this one.
>
> > Did you get the ad?
> >
>
Have not got the ad but was watching TV tonight and it came on which made me think of you. It was on during Neighbours which I watch regularly and as they usually play the same ads it may be on tomorrow night. I'm not too technical though so am not 100% sure on what I should do... Any tips?
# 5 18 years ago

Do you have a VCR? If so, could you record it for me, and send me the tape? I will gladly compensate you for the shipping as well as for your time. If you are willing to do that for me, please e-mail me at drb49004@hotmail.com and we can talk about my address and the arrangements.

Many thanks!

> > Nope, nothing yet. Still trying to find this one.
> >
> > > Did you get the ad?
> > >
> >
> Have not got the ad but was watching TV tonight and it came on which made me think of you. It was on during Neighbours which I watch regularly and as they usually play the same ads it may be on tomorrow night. I'm not too technical though so am not 100% sure on what I should do... Any tips?
# 6 18 years ago

Debra
Hey Mate. I have sent an email to you. Check your junk mail - Subject is something like Pantene Ad from Australia.

Deb

> Do you have a VCR? If so, could you record it for me, and send me the tape? I will gladly compensate you for the shipping as well as for your time. If you are willing to do that for me, please e-mail me at drb49004@hotmail.com and we can talk about my address and the arrangements.
>
> Many thanks!
>
>
>
> > > Nope, nothing yet. Still trying to find this one.
> > >
> > > > Did you get the ad?
> > > >
> > >
> > Have not got the ad but was watching TV tonight and it came on which made me think of you. It was on during Neighbours which I watch regularly and as they usually play the same ads it may be on tomorrow night. I'm not too technical though so am not 100% sure on what I should do... Any tips?
>
# 7 18 years ago

hi, im looking for the Pantene Frizz-Defence Australian commercial where the leading female actress is shot coming out of an elevator into her office with gorgeous frizz-free hair; she greets a colleague, and walks past two other females whose hair is frizzed to the max, ppl! The reason i'm posting this request is because i need to take a look at this advert for a uni assignment i'm working on. Please guys, if someone could either post this ad here or contact me about maybe getting it delivered (im in Melbourne, Australia), i would be extremely grateful. Many thanks in advance guys!
# 8 18 years ago

> Hi, I am trying to find a commercial that is currently airing in Australia for Pantene Frizz Defence shampoo. The ad shows a number of hairdressers and their clients with tape over their mouths, the implication being that Pantene anti-Frizz shampoo is the "best kept secret". I would like to obtain a copy of this ad for a project I am doing. If someone could either post this ad here, or contact me about getting it delivered (I'm in the USA) I would be extremely grateful. Many thanks in advance!
>
> drb49004@yahoo.com
# 9 18 years ago

> Hi, I am trying to find a commercial that is currently airing in Australia for Pantene Frizz Defence shampoo. The ad shows a number of hairdressers and their clients with tape over their mouths, the implication being that Pantene anti-Frizz shampoo is the "best kept secret". I would like to obtain a copy of this ad for a project I am doing. If someone could either post this ad here, or contact me about getting it delivered (I'm in the USA) I would be extremely grateful. Many thanks in advance!
>
> drb49004@yahoo.com
# 10 18 years ago

> > Hi, I am trying to find a commercial that is currently airing in Australia for Pantene Frizz Defence shampoo. The ad shows a number of hairdressers and their clients with tape over their mouths, the implication being that Pantene anti-Frizz shampoo is the "best kept secret". I would like to obtain a copy of this ad for a project I am doing. If someone could either post this ad here, or contact me about getting it delivered (I'm in the USA) I would be extremely grateful. Many thanks in advance!
> >
> > drb49004@yahoo.com
>
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread