search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Cingular "Going Somewhere" song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Been looking for the song in the Cingular commercial... Goes something like "I know I'm going somewhere... Somewhere, I'll take any place at all." Could someone e-mail me if they know it?
# 2 18 years ago

The song is Ticket to the World by Low Light Supercharger. IU can't find any full clips of the song, but there's a sample on www.res-freq.com
# 3 18 years ago

> Been looking for the song in the Cingular commercial... Goes something like "I know I'm going somewhere... Somewhere, I'll take any place at all." Could someone e-mail me if they know it?
# 4 18 years ago

> > Been looking for the song in the Cingular commercial... Goes something like "I know I'm going somewhere... Somewhere, I'll take any place at all." Could someone e-mail me if they know it?
>
# 5 18 years ago

> > > Been looking for the song in the Cingular commercial... Goes something like "I know I'm going somewhere... Somewhere, I'll take any place at all." Could someone e-mail me if they know it?
> >
>

"ticket to the world"- low light supercharger
# 6 18 years ago

> > Been looking for the song in the Cingular commercial... Goes something like "I know I'm going somewhere... Somewhere, I'll take any place at all." Could someone e-mail me if they know it?
> ive been looking everywhere for that song... cant find it either... email me if you find it please
# 7 18 years ago

ya...if it makes you feel ne better...i've been lookin for that song too....havent found out what it is though
# 8 18 years ago

ive been looking for a website that lets you watch the new cingular commercial
>
# 9 18 years ago

ive been looking for a website that lets you watch the new cingular commercial
>
# 10 18 years ago

I am looking for the song on the Cingular commercial that goes " I know im going somewhere." If anyone know could you let me know. thanks

Been looking for the song in the Cingular commercial... Goes something like "I know I'm going somewhere... Somewhere, I'll take any place at all." Could someone e-mail me if they know it?
# 11 18 years ago

chris the bunny
It's called "Ticket to the World" by Low Light Supercharger. Check here for some clips from their CD: http://www.res-freq.com/
# 12 18 years ago

> Been looking for the song in the Cingular commercial... Goes something like "I know I'm going somewhere... Somewhere, I'll take any place at all." Could someone e-mail me if they know it?

Email me also!!
# 13 18 years ago

whodaman
It's called "Ticket to the World" by Low Light Supercharger.
# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread