search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Corn Pops Ad

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Who is the skater guy that falls off the railing in the newest Corn Pops commercial? Any info would be much appreciated! Thank you!
# 2 21 years ago

> Who is the skater guy that falls off the railing in the newest Corn Pops commercial? Any info would be much appreciated! Thank you!
sorry, but I dont know, Im wondering who that other guy is, the one who shakes his head and he is wearing a tuke and his hood up, PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME OUT HERE!!!
# 3 21 years ago

Yeah, he was a cutie too! It is SOO HARD to try and find out who on earth these people are!! Bah!! :-) If I find anything, I'll let ya know!

# 4 21 years ago

Does anyone know what song that is? I want to do a remix with it.
> Yeah, he was a cutie too! It is SOO HARD to try and find out who on earth these people are!! Bah!! :-) If I find anything, I'll let ya know!

# 5 20 years ago

Hi there. It was done by some writers at Grayson Matthews Audio in Toronto. You'll be able to find the ad on our website www.graysonmatthews.com very soon. Glad you liked it!
# 6 20 years ago

boo g
> : Who is the skater guy that falls off the railing in the newest Corn Pops commercial? Any info would be much appreciated! Thank you!
> sorry, but I dont know, Im wondering who that other guy is, the one who shakes his head and he is wearing a tuke and his hood up, PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME OUT HERE!!!
>> I LOVE HIM if you find out post a message!!!

# 7 20 years ago

i don't know who the guy is but I want to know who the band is.

# 8 20 years ago

Alyne
hmm.. i'd like to know what the song is that's playing in the background...
# 9 19 years ago

Alex
anyone know where I can see the corn pops add with the cell phone. you know "a day without corn pops is like a day with out a cell phone"
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread