search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

BEAUTIFUL MUSIC FROM AQUOS COMM

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I have looked every where trying to find out the name and/or artist of the music from the Sharp's Aquos commercial.Does anyone know?
# 2 18 years ago

-
http://www.davidreviews.com/MMovies/Sep04/2004091309_medium.mov
# 3 18 years ago

> I have looked every where trying to find out the name and/or artist of the music from the Sharp's Aquos commercial.Does anyone know?

I don't know myself but a friend at work might. I'm back in work on wednesday. Please send me an email to confirm together with your name and area location and I'll reply to you as soon as I have the answer. meanwhile, should you know by now, please would you let me know. Many thanks Peter Day. Liverpool UK. Email : peter@daypeter65.wanadoo.co.uk
# 4 18 years ago

YemiAbi
Here it is.

http://free.pages.at/hansol/sharp/SharpMore.zip

The artist is "Jonathan Elias" and the title "More to see".
# 5 18 years ago

It's an original piece. Here are the credits:

Composer: Jonathan Elias; Elias Arts
# 6 18 years ago

Which Aquos commercial are you talking about?
# 7 18 years ago

> I have looked every where trying to find out the name and/or artist of the music from the Sharp's Aquos commercial.Does anyone know?

also trying to find this out...
# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

GG,
Did you ever get an answer for this music?
It is so beautiful.
Please let me know.
Thanks.
Kathy
# 10 18 years ago

omg me too i just went to the site and now they have a new song =/ well if anyone finds out hopefully ill find out too
# 11 18 years ago

Todd
I just left an inquiry at the press release section at sharpusa.com asking them. Did you already try that? I am in love with it too.
# 12 18 years ago

i cant find it eather
# 13 17 years ago

You are completely insane.

# 14 17 years ago

Did you ever findout how to get the music? I'd like to know also. It's incredibly captivating!
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread