search user
Clipland Forum Other

blonde in kia car commercial?

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Help, I would like to know the blonde ladies name in the kia commercial, which progresses through the girls life with her boyfriend & dog?
It was asked before but I missed it.

# 2 21 years ago

> Help, I would like to know the blonde ladies name in the kia commercial, which progresses through the girls life with her boyfriend & dog?
: It was asked before but I missed it.

# 3 21 years ago

Stacey Scowley, She is in a number of B Movies.
Hell Asylum, Brotherhood 2 and Young Warlocks.
I give you now links to more than one extremely great photograph of the Goddess Called Stacey Scowley. That's one heaven kissed ray of sunshine eh?
# 4 21 years ago

> Help, I would like to know the blonde ladies name in the kia commercial, which progresses through the girls life with her boyfriend & dog?
: It was asked before but I missed it.
I don't know but I sent an email to the ad agency: David and Goliath out of LA. When I find out, I'll let the other 'dozen or so people' who also have the same question know. It is believed that she was also seen on a TV commercial for an insurance company at one time.
# 5 21 years ago

anon
She was also in two Season 7 eps of Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Sleeper, and Conversations with Dead People. She's the chick at the Bronze who picks up Spike, only to be chomped and buried.

# 6 20 years ago

> Stacey Scowley, She is in a number of B Movies.
: Hell Asylum, Brotherhood 2 and Young Warlocks.
: I give you now links to more than one extremely great photograph of the Goddess Called Stacey Scowley. That's one heaven kissed ray of sunshine eh?
I didn't know she was a B movie actress. All I knew was that just showing her in car and insurance commercials is almost an insult -- she's far too cute and noticable to be passed off in pulp commercial parts.
I think she is one of those stars who is going to make it HUGE someday and people will wonder why they never heard of her before then.
Just some thoughts.... Chicks rule.
# 7 20 years ago

She also has a website: www.scowley.com and two of her commercials are up there
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread