search user
Clipland Forum Other

Song in Vanilla Sky

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

boogie
I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the techno instrumental song used in Vanilla Sky during the scene where Tom Cruise is running alone through New York. It sounds mainly like a sitar is being played. I browsed the movie's soundtrack, but none of those songs matched. Any help here? Thanks!
# 2 21 years ago

I think maybe you are thinking of Massive Attacks 'Inertia Creeps'. It is from their ceedee 'Mezzanine'. it's orange. go pick it up.

: I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the techno instrumental song used in Vanilla Sky during the scene where Tom Cruise is running alone through New York. It sounds mainly like a sitar is being played. I browsed the movie's soundtrack, but none of those songs matched. Any help here? Thanks!

# 3 21 years ago

It's called 'From Rusholme with Love' by Mint Royale. It's not on the Vanilla Sky soundtrack, it's actually on the soundtrack for some other movie, but I can't remember which one.

# 4 21 years ago

> I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the techno instrumental song used in Vanilla Sky during the scene where Tom Cruise is running alone through New York. It sounds mainly like a sitar is being played. I browsed the movie's soundtrack, but none of those songs matched. Any help here? Thanks!
It is from the artist Mint Royale 'From Rusholme With Love'
Also used in the movie 'Get Carter'

# 5 21 years ago

Jeff B.
> I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the techno instrumental song used in Vanilla Sky during the scene where Tom Cruise is running alone through New York. It sounds mainly like a sitar is being played. I browsed the movie's soundtrack, but none of those songs matched. Any help here? Thanks!
The name of the song is 'From Rusholme With Love' by Mint Royale. I just found it on another board mentioned in a listing of music credits from the DVD.
FYI, it was also used in the soundtracks for Kung Pow: Enter the Fist, and Get Shorty.
# 6 20 years ago

I was wondering if anybody knows what the name of the song is in the last scene of the movie, where Tom Cruise jumps off of the building.???
# 7 20 years ago

> there were a couple of great songs left off the soundtrack and were unreadable on vhs. I was wondering if I could have a list of the song off the movies and not the soundtrack
thanks
# 8 20 years ago

i wonder if some one knows the name of the song of vanilla sky in the scene of the funeral of tomç
# 9 20 years ago

> > there were a couple of great songs left off the soundtrack and were unreadable on vhs. I was wondering if I could have a list of the song off the movies and not the soundtrack
> thanks
>
# 10 19 years ago

Serendipity with John Cusack.

> It's called 'From Rusholme with Love' by Mint Royale. It's not on the Vanilla Sky soundtrack, it's actually on the soundtrack for some other movie, but I can't remember which one.
>
>
>
# 11 9 years ago

It is Rez by Underworld from 1993
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread