Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mercury mariner girl

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Would love to bone her in the ass
# 2 18 years ago

This chick is so hot and what a great rack she has! I drop everything I'm doing anytime it comes on...........
# 3 18 years ago

Jeff
Is this one of the hottest girls you have ever seen? Awesome everything!! I pause the TV when that commercial is on.
# 4 18 years ago

> This chick is so hot and what a great rack she has! I drop everything I'm doing anytime it comes on...........
I love this chick...i'd like to see more of her.
# 5 18 years ago

> > This chick is so hot and what a great rack she has! I drop everything I'm doing anytime it comes on...........
> I love this chick...i'd like to see more of her.

I would like to more of her all right. Like her rack, for example.
# 6 18 years ago

Andy
> Is this one of the hottest girls you have ever seen? Awesome everything!! I pause the TV when that commercial is on.

Her name is Lisa Wagner. Do a search for her on IMDB.com. And I agree. I do not remember a woman who made me stop in my tracks like she does. Amazing.
# 7 18 years ago

> Check out Stuff magazine archives and type in Jill wagner
# 8 18 years ago

Her name is Jill Wagner, wack-off to her pics at:

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/cover_girls/girl.aspx?id=354
# 9 18 years ago

It's Jill Wagner, boys. HOTTIE!
# 10 18 years ago

She is PERFECT!! Tall, lean, beautiful, racked, hair, ............find a flaw.
# 11 18 years ago

She is PERFECT!! Tall, lean, beautiful, racked, hair, ............find a flaw.
# 12 18 years ago

Word
# 13 18 years ago

The answer is Jill Wagner, a young actress whose career is accelerating just as briskly as the Mercury Milan she drives in the commercials. Born in Winston-Salem , North Carolina, Wagner is not just a pretty face. With a business degree from North Carolina State University, she understands the impact breakthrough advertising can have on a productis name recognition.

Like many other rising actors based in Los Angeles, Wagner's career started in community theater and in comedies such as "Not Another Teen Movie" and "Big Fat Liar." She also played a co-conspirator on television, in Ashton Kutcher's MTV series, Punk'd.

However, Wagner's appearance in the Mercury commercials -- which resulted from a typical casting call -- has raised her profile significantly. Her popularity is growing with chatter on numerous automotive and istarlet watchi blogs, as well as reporting in the news media about the new Mercury ads.

# 14 17 years ago

> Is this one of the hottest girls you have ever seen? Awesome everything!! I pause the TV when that commercial is on.
# 15 17 years ago

> > This chick is so hot and what a great rack she has! I drop everything I'm doing anytime it comes on...........
> I love this chick...i'd like to see more of her.

What a looker. What is her name?
(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread