search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

AT&T MLife Commercial Song

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

What is the song in the AT&T MLife Commercial....A Young Couple gets on a bus and there are nothing but older people on the bus, and all seats are
taken, so they can't sit togather so the use their cell phones to talk to each other will going down the road.
Please email me if you know the song title and artist.
Thank You
# 2 21 years ago

Justin
Below, it is stated that the song is a creation for that particular ad and not available commercially.
> What is the song in the AT&T MLife Commercial....A Young Couple gets on a bus and there are nothing but older people on the bus, and all seats are
: taken, so they can't sit togather so the use their cell phones to talk to each other will going down the road.
: Please email me if you know the song title and artist.
: Thank You

# 3 21 years ago

Topher
The song is not one created just for the commercial. It is called 'Toxic Girl' by the 'Kings of Convenience'. The name of their CD is 'Quiet Is The New Loud'.

# 4 21 years ago

Carlyn
It's called 'Toxic Girl' by the Kings of Convenience.
# 5 21 years ago

m
the band is called kings of convenience and the song is called toxic girl.

# 6 21 years ago

> Below, it is stated that the song is a creation for that particular ad and not available commercially.
>> What is the song in the AT&T MLife Commercial....A Young Couple gets on a bus and there are nothing but older people on the bus, and all seats are
:> taken, so they can't sit togather so the use their cell phones to talk to each other will going down the road.
:> Please email me if you know the song title and artist.
:> Thank You
Is there anyway of reaching the company or some way of aquiring the song from the company?Please e-mail me if you know.
# 7 21 years ago

just wondering if you ever figured it out...i was curious too :)
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread