search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

nissan commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

does anyone know the name of the song for the new nissan altima, it says something about the sun's gonna rise in a mile. thanks
# 2 18 years ago

Citizen Cope - The Clarence Greenwood Recordings
# 3 18 years ago

> does anyone know the name of the song for the new nissan altima, it says something about the sun's gonna rise in a mile. thanks

Citizen Cope-Son's Gonna Rise (son, not sun like the one in the sky)
# 4 18 years ago

> does anyone know the name of the song for the new nissan altima, it says something about the sun's gonna rise in a mile. thanks
# 5 18 years ago

Ify
Citizen Cope
# 6 18 years ago

Citizen Cope
# 7 18 years ago

sun's gonna rise--by citizen cope
# 8 18 years ago

The song is called "Son's Gonna Rise" by Citizen Cope. The whole album is fricken awesome--get it!
# 9 18 years ago

It's Citizen Cope
# 10 18 years ago

The song is by Citizen Cope... not sure what its called tho!
# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

> > does anyone know the name of the song for the new nissan altima, it says something about the sun's gonna rise in a mile. thanks
>
citizen cope- suns gonna rise
# 14 18 years ago

I saw a Nissan commerical today 10/23/5 with the lyrics "love me, love me say that you love me, hold me hold me say that you'll hold me, etc."

Does anyone know who sung it and the title of the song?

Thanks.
# 15 18 years ago

> I saw a Nissan commerical for the Altima '06 today 10/23/5 with the lyrics "love me, love me say that you love me, hold me hold me say that you'll hold me, etc."
>
> Does anyone know who sung it and the title of the song?
>
> Thanks.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread