search user
Clipland Forum Other

chevy truck ad

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Please help!!! What is the blues song played/sang in the new chevy truck ad? The line from the commercial is going through my head and I'd like to hear it all - if I knew what it was.
# 2 21 years ago

It's a remake of 'Boom, Boom, Boom' by John Lee Hooker. The song is also sung by Johnny on the sidewalk outside the soul food restaurant in the movie 'The Blues Brothers.'
Funny how you get the names John and Hooker together huh?
# 3 21 years ago

> Please help!!! What is the blues song played/sang in the new chevy truck ad? The line from the commercial is going through my head and I'd like to hear it all - if I knew what it was.
im DYING to know.......

# 4 21 years ago

Terry
> It's a remake of 'Boom, Boom, Boom' by John Lee Hooker. The song is also sung by Johnny on the sidewalk outside the soul food restaurant in the movie 'The Blues Brothers.'
> Funny how you get the names John and Hooker together huh?

# 5 20 years ago

> Please help!!! What is the blues song played/sang in the new chevy truck ad? The line from the commercial is going through my head and I'd like to hear it all - if I knew what it was.
>
# 6 19 years ago

> > Please help!!! What is the blues song played/sang in the new chevy truck ad? The line from the commercial is going through my head and I'd like to hear it all - if I knew what it was.
> im DYING to know.......
>
> its return of los tres by delinquent habits. http://www.delinquenthabits.com/
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread