search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Someone here has to know the HP Commercial Tune

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

It's theoverly popular piano tune that has played in countless commercials like Grammercy Press, NASDAQ, even Kristi Yamaguchi's skating routine and so forth. The commercial is on HP' web site but no one knows the name of the song. I've been looking for this piano tune for a while now. HELP!!!!
# 2 21 years ago

It sounds like you might mean the George Gershwin song 'Rhapsody In Blue' ...I hear that one all the time. I was used for one of the major airline ads too...if that's the one.

# 3 21 years ago

Te song is definitely NOT Rhapsody in Blue. It hints of Copland, but I can't figure it out.
# 4 21 years ago

M3
http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/newsroom/hpads/2002/tv/index.html
Small link
: It's theoverly popular piano tune that has played in countless commercials like Grammercy Press, NASDAQ, even Kristi Yamaguchi's skating routine and so forth. The commercial is on HP' web site but no one knows the name of the song. I've been looking for this piano tune for a while now. HELP!!!!

# 5 21 years ago

M3
If you know when Yamaguchi did the routine. They have a list of every song she used since 1989
http://www.ontheice.org/musichist.shtml
# 6 21 years ago

M3
Dear M3,
Thanks for your interest in our HP ad, 'anthem'. The music featured in the 'anthem' commercial is 'Perpetuum Mobile' was composed by Simon Jeffes and performed by the Penquin Cafe Orchestra.
Thanks again,
Meredith

(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread