search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

New Range Rover Supercharged "Timeless" commerical tune

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Does anyone know the tune to the new Range Rover Supercharged "Timeless" commercial? It's a pretty catchy tune which really makes the commercial very good along with the actual commercial. If you know it please email me @ Thescientist4590@aol.com. Thanks!
# 2 18 years ago

Heh, sorry, the Link to the commercial is here: http://apps.us.landrover.com/lr_videos/06RR_Timeless_TV_Spot_420x315.wmv
# 3 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the tune to the new Range Rover Supercharged "Timeless" commercial? It's a pretty catchy tune which really makes the commercial very good along with the actual commercial. If you know it please email me @ Thescientist4590@aol.com. Thanks!

Here it is
http://apps.us.landrover.com/lr_videos/06RR_Timeless_TV_Spot_420x315.wmv
# 4 18 years ago

> I'm not positive that this is the same commercial, but this may be what you are looking for. If its the blusey, jagged, guitar riff, then you are looking for the Black Keys. That song is on one of their CDs, but its a slightly different version.
# 5 18 years ago

I'd also love to know if I could get a full version of the "Timeless" commercial. If anyone knows please either post it or e-mail me at picturethis1979@hotmail.com
Thanks!
# 6 18 years ago

My boyfriend, who works for a sound house, worked on that project. He was the sounds designer. Good stuff! I'll see if I can get the name if you haven't already. Email me back and let me know if you got it already.
# 7 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the tune to the new Range Rover Supercharged "Timeless" commercial? It's a pretty catchy tune which really makes the commercial very good along with the actual commercial. If you know it please email me @ Thescientist4590@aol.com. Thanks!
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread