search user
Clipland Forum Other

Bloodhound gang

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 23 years ago

the best I love the song bad touch it is the bomb the best don't you agree
# 2 23 years ago

BigKahuna
Yes. I do! This one is going to become a classic... :-)
Even the nude babes in 'Chasey Lain' couldn't top that.
Well...... O.K.
> the best I love the song bad touch it is the bomb the best don't you agree

# 3 23 years ago

: the best I love the song bad touch it is the bomb the best don't you agree

# 4 22 years ago

Yeah, but do u know where I can find a good download, I have been looking for so long and have found a bunch of bad links that lead to nothing! Please help me!!

# 5 19 years ago

I REALLY need someone's help. I REALLY want to get the background music from the GMC commercial. It's the one where parts of junk cars fall down onto an open field. Someone PLEEEEAAASE help me. I would like to know the title and the artist. An album which the music is on will be even better. Thanks A LOT
# 6 19 years ago

> I really need someone's help. I want to get the background music from the gameboy commercial. It's the one man standing and playing gameboy. I would like to know the artist. Please maim me. THANKS A LOT.
# 7 19 years ago

> > I really need someone's help. I want to get the background music from the gameboy commercial. It's the one man standing and playing gameboy. I would like to know the artist. Please maim me. THANKS A LOT.
# 8 19 years ago

I'm also looking for that GMC background music where pieces of paper with ideas on them are wadded up and thrown into a wastebasket...then the pieces of paper traveling in the air (on their way to the wastebasket)are juxtaposed as old junked cars crashing into a field. A haunting piece of music (piano) plays in the background.

Help!!!
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread