search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Who is the brunette in the Mercury Insurance Commercial?

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
Question

Who is the brunette in the Mercury Insurance Commercial? She is also in the KY Warming Liquid commercial.

Also, who is the redhead in the DirecWay commercial? She is also in some allergy medicine commercial, and Lowes (the chefs)commercial.
# 2 18 years ago

The redhead in the DirecWay commercial - (that's a satellite Internet provider, sometimes "DirectWay", by HughesNet)
is Actress Margaret Easley

on IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0247475/
One of the DirectWay commercials can be found here: https://youtu.be/VRlnNeqCgxc?t=1m15s

According to other commenters here, she is also in
  • some allergy medicine commercial,
  • in Lowes' ("The chefs") commercial.
  • KY warming
  • Mercury insurance
  • 3 day blinds
  • ( as background in) some Mattress Discounters ad
  • infomercial for America's Note Network
  • Chicken of the Sea
Edited by moderator on Mon Jan 29 23:30:08 2018
# 3 18 years ago

> Who is the brunette in the Mercury Insurance I dunno but I'm in love with the chic in the KY commercial
# 4 18 years ago

Ray Ray
--Man, I don't know, but I'm trying to find out too. She's fine.

> Who is the brunette in the Mercury Insurance Commercial? She is also in the KY Warming Liquid commercial.
>
> Also, who is the redhead in the DirecWay commercial? She is also in some allergy medicine commercial, and Lowes (the chefs)commercial.
# 5 18 years ago

> Who is the brunette in the Mercury Insurance Commercial? She is also in the KY Warming Liquid commercial.
>
I'm trying to find out also--great voice
# 6 18 years ago

>
> Also, who is the redhead in the DirecWay commercial? She is also in some allergy medicine commercial, and Lowes (the chefs)commercial.
I thought that was her in the ky comercial as well. I love her has anyone found out her name?
# 7 18 years ago

I believe the actress' name is Erica Shaffer. Beside being an actress she also has a background in speech coaching. I suspect she is ** - but she's totally hot.

> > Who is the brunette in the Mercury Insurance Commercial? She is also in the KY Warming Liquid commercial.
> >
> I'm trying to find out also--great voice
# 8 18 years ago

> > Who is the brunette in the Mercury Insurance Commercial? She is also in the KY Warming Liquid commercial.
> >

This girl is in the following - as far as I've seen:

KY warming
Mercury insurance
3 day blinds
(background) on some Mattress Discounters
infomercial for America's Note Network
Chicken of the Sea

I'm also having no luck with finding out her name. Anybody?
# 9 18 years ago

If you find out who she is please let me know! She is amazingly beautiful. FYI she is also in a number of commercials for 3 day blinds

> >
# 10 18 years ago

I also would like to know Who is the brunette in the Mercury Insurance Commercial? She is also in the KY Warming Liquid commercial.
# 11 18 years ago

jp
>
here she is http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/1489978/iid_922844.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Wagner,%20Jill&seq=2
# 12 17 years ago

>

I think she is Anneliza Scott
# 13 16 years ago

> >
> > Also, who is the redhead in the DirecWay commercial? She is also in some allergy medicine commercial, and Lowes (the chefs)commercial.
>
> I think she is Anneliza Scott
She is Margaret Easley
# 14 16 years ago

> >
> > Also, who is the redhead in the DirecWay commercial? She is also in some allergy medicine commercial, and Lowes (the chefs)commercial.
>
> I think she is Anneliza Scott

the redhead for the hughesnet commercial is Margaret Easley

(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread