search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

mannequin mercedes song

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

i found it! the name of the band is goldfrapp and the name of the song/cd is 'felt mountain'. ;)
# 2 21 years ago

Romeo
The group you listed 'goldfrapp' {felt mountain}is for sure NOT the song in question.. I downloaded the album and there is no song close to it.. I am also looking for the new merecedes mannquien song, The New Mercedes CLK commerical is the one were talking about right????
# 3 21 years ago

The artist is Rouge Rouge and the song is 'C'est Presque ca'
# 4 21 years ago

The artist is Rouge Rouge and the song is 'C'est Presque ça'. It is available exclusively on the Acid Jazz CD 'Paris Lounge 2' as Track 3 on Disc 1. Go to 'Optional Link URL' and open 'Music' folder. Song is in there (for reference ONLY).

# 5 21 years ago

The artist is Rouge Rouge and the song is 'C'est Presque ça'. It is available exclusively on the Acid Jazz CD 'Paris Lounge 2' as Track 3 on Disc 1. Go to following URL and open 'Music' folder. Song is in there (for reference ONLY).
http://homepage.mac.com/rcastellanos/FileSharing2.html

# 6 21 years ago

> The group you listed 'goldfrapp' {felt mountain}is for sure NOT the song in question.. I downloaded the album and there is no song close to it.. I am also looking for the new merecedes mannquien song, The New Mercedes CLK commerical is the one were talking about right????
Romeo, where were you friday night? i zoomed to warehouse music and purchased the goldfrapp cd and you are right. the cd is really good though. i'll be looking for rouge rouge.
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread