search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

I must know the song name!

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

There is this song from the dockers stain defenders commecials which the lyrics go as followed: this is the day, your life will surely change, this is the day your life will fall in place.

from,
Rick Kruiger
# 2 18 years ago

> There is this song from the dockers stain defenders commecials which the lyrics go as followed: this is the day, your life will surely change, this is the day your life will fall in place.

The name of the song is "This is the day" by a band called "The The"
# 3 18 years ago

I love this song!
Its called This is The Day by "the the" weird artist title the the but it is.
# 4 18 years ago

> There is this song from the an axe commercial the one with the guy who eats the frog legs i have searche donline everywhere and cant find the name of this song anywhere if anyone has founf it please let me know my email snowbunny3705@yahoo.com thank you xxoo ocean
# 5 18 years ago

> >
Hey there,
I was looking for that song aswell... if you find the title can u let me know!
thanx
take care
karen
There is this song from the an axe commercial the one with the guy who eats the frog legs i have searche donline everywhere and cant find the name of this song anywhere if anyone has founf it please let me know my email snowbunny3705@yahoo.com thank you xxoo ocean
>
# 6 18 years ago

M2
The song is by manuk-you give me love
I found it on limewire
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread