search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

the Hallmark commercial--an answer, at last!

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Hey to all who've been seeking the French song in the Hallmark commercial--I got word from the ad agency that produced the spot that the song was done specifically for the ad. So, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but it's not its own distinct song :(
Kelly
youse@comcast.net
# 2 21 years ago

Kelly- any way we can get the words to the song? Can't seem to catch them all during the commercial- how can i contact the ad agency? Thanks! Paulette
# 3 21 years ago

If you are able to get in touch with the ad people - tell them they would make lots of money if they had the people that sang the song make a cd and sell it in Hallmark stores!! I would buy it!!

: Hey to all who've been seeking the French song in the Hallmark commercial--I got word from the ad agency that produced the spot that the song was done specifically for the ad. So, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but it's not its own distinct song :(
> Kelly
: youse@comcast.net

# 4 21 years ago

marky
i'm just bumped to know that its not going to play on my machine. I really love that song. thanks for finding out though

(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread