search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Diet Pepsi Commercial song help

(Messages 16 to 30 of 33 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 3 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 21 years ago

matt
> The commercial has a teen in a mosh pit at a concert. A band member on stage uses a hose to spray mud on everyone. Then the eten sees his dad holding a diet pepsi in the masses. His dad comments about his wife saying he lost her ni the mosh pit. The teen is confused.
> What's the song playing?
> Thanks
errr i want to kno teh same thing :(
# 17 21 years ago

no_name
> The commercial has a teen in a mosh pit at a concert. A band member on stage uses a hose to spray mud on everyone. Then the eten sees his dad holding a diet pepsi in the masses. His dad comments about his wife saying he lost her ni the mosh pit. The teen is confused.
> Thanks

# 18 21 years ago

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER THE WEB FOR THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION!!!

# 19 21 years ago

GREAT QUESTION! Has anyone resonded to you? Thanks.

# 20 21 years ago

i dont know what it is but i've been wondering about that for a long time now too.

# 21 21 years ago

It's by MxPx, and I'm not sure the name of it, but if you type in MxPx Pepsi on Kazaa it will come up.

# 22 21 years ago

Gina
I wanna know the name of that song too!

# 23 21 years ago

> Thanks
the band is mxpx. i dont know the song sry :(
# 24 21 years ago

The song is by mxpx called 'Well Adjusted' It hasnt been released yet!

# 25 21 years ago

nathan
what is the song playing, and what band is it?

# 26 20 years ago

yeah please....what is that song. it's driving me crazy!!!! the only lyrics to that song is 'am i the one that's going crazy? I'm so tired of masquerading' and it sounds like MXPX. But I don't know what it is.
# 27 20 years ago

> Thanks
The song play is MXPX Well Adjusted. Took me forever to find that out. I finally just emailed the people at the PEPSI website and they told me.
# 28 20 years ago

amy
it is by mxpx..its called well adjusted.

# 29 20 years ago

> yeah please....what is that song. it's driving me crazy!!!! the only lyrics to that song is 'am i the one that's going crazy? I'm so tired of masquerading' and it sounds like MXPX. But I don't know what it is.
your right and its called 'Well Adjusted'
# 30 20 years ago

its MXPX- well adjusted...im tryi 2 download it.hard as hell..mgiht as well buy cd
(Messages 16 to 30 of 33 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 3 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread