search user
Clipland Forum Other

Hallmark Valentine's Day commercial

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Hey--
Has anyone found anything out about the French song in the Hallmark Valentine's Day commercial--the one with a guy, a girl, a teddy bear, and a bottling plant?
Kelly
# 2 21 years ago

Linda Wilson
Kelly;
Please see my reply to Sarah on 2-5-03
Linda
> Hey--
> Has anyone found anything out about the French song in the Hallmark Valentine's Day commercial--the one with a guy, a girl, a teddy bear, and a bottling plant?
> Kelly

# 3 21 years ago

Well, guess what? I wanted to know the same thing so....
After tracking down Hallmark's ad agency in Chicago I found out is that 1. it is not a complete song - what you hear is all there is; 2. it's called Bottle Up Bears (to reference the ad).
So... they'll be no buying THAT CD, malheureusement.
# 4 21 years ago

> Hey--
> Has anyone found anything out about the French song in the Hallmark Valentine's Day commercial--the one with a guy, a girl, a teddy bear, and a bottling plant?
> Kelly
I heard it was made specifically for the commmercial and there is no plans to release it commercialy

# 5 21 years ago

> Kelly;
> Please see my reply to Sarah on 2-5-03
> Linda
index.htm index.htm
index.htm index.htm
>> Hey--
>> Has anyone found anything out about the French song in the Hallmark Valentine's Day commercial--the one with a guy, a girl, a teddy bear, and a bottling plant?
>> Kelly

(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread