search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

i really want hilary duffs msn addy

(Messages 16 to 30 of 91 (Page 2 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> i really like her attitude and i would love to ave her msn addy plz send 2 me she is great
# 17 18 years ago

that second name below is a fake i have tryed it
> > i really like her attitude and i would love to ave her msn addy plz send 2 me she is great
>
> it's overated@msn.com or bigassduff@duffbeer.com
>
>
>
# 18 18 years ago

> i really like her attitude and i would love to ave her msn addy plz send 2 me she is great
# 19 18 years ago

# 20 18 years ago

> > i really like her attitude and i would love to ave her msn addy plz send 2 me she is great
>she is the best shakespear in the world
# 21 18 years ago

# 22 18 years ago

> sh is gr8 n SOOOOOO kool
> > > hi jamie wat is ur msn messenger addy please reply back xxxxxluv uxxxxx
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>
# 23 18 years ago

# 24 18 years ago

>
>
>
>
>
# 25 18 years ago

Hey Jamie whast going on?? im in grade 8 and i really badly want your msn so we can chat it up. just about everything... lol .. g2g though bye.....

ttyl hopefully soon :)

Tyson
# 26 18 years ago

Can i have Hilarys Msn Addy?

> Hi Hilary. My name is Jade. I live very close to Vancouver B.C. You r the person that i look up to. I admire u. When I grow up I want to be a singer just like u. I am really pretty good. I really Hope i could talk to u
ttyl
bye
Jade McGhee
# 27 18 years ago

hi i have it all u haveto do is add me and 1 more thing xxxxx
# 28 18 years ago

> hi i have it all u have to do is add me and 1 more thing xxxxx
# 29 18 years ago

>
>
>
>
# 30 18 years ago

> > i really like her attitude and i would love to have her msn addy plz send 2 me she is great she is so awesome i love all her songs and my room is filled with her
>
>
>
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 91 (Page 2 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread