search user
Clipland Forum Other

Actress in Mitsubishi Lancer Commercial

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

I'm trying to find out who the actress is sitting as the passinger. Cute brunett with killer smile. Any ideas where I'd find this info?

# 2 22 years ago

> I'm trying to find out who the actress is sitting as the passinger. Cute brunett with killer smile. Any ideas where I'd find this info?
The agency that handles Mitsubishi is Deutsch L.A. Call them and ask for the individual who handles the Lancer account. They should be able to tell you.

# 3 22 years ago

> I'm trying to find out who the actress is sitting as the passinger. Cute brunett with killer smile. Any ideas where I'd find this info?

I'd really like to know as well too

# 4 22 years ago

> : I'm trying to find out who the actress is sitting as the passinger. Cute brunett with killer smile. Any ideas where I'd find this info?
> The agency that handles Mitsubishi is Deutsch L.A. Call them and ask for the individual who handles the Lancer account. They should be able to tell you.
I'm pretty sure the woman you are talking about is Erica Vilardi, but not having a photo of the person you are talking about, I can't be sure.

# 5 22 years ago

Did you ever find out the answer to this. I was thinking the exact same thing!!
# 6 21 years ago

Jettero
http://www.southasianoutlook.com/sao_back_issues/february_2002/faces_neha.htm
>> I'm trying to find out who the actress is sitting as the passinger. Cute brunett with killer smile. Any ideas where I'd find this info?
> The agency that handles Mitsubishi is Deutsch L.A. Call them and ask for the individual who handles the Lancer account. They should be able to tell you.

# 7 21 years ago

Wow...Thinking the same thing!!! If you find out please post any info.

# 8 20 years ago

I think it is Natalia Lobkowitz

>
>
# 9 20 years ago

Also she might be, Robia Brett Cassandra LaMorte

>
>
# 10 20 years ago

or Janica Southwick

>
>
# 11 19 years ago

> > I'm trying to find out who the actress is sitting as the passinger. Cute brunett with killer smile. Any ideas where I'd find this info?
>
> I'd really like to know as well too
>
>
# 12 19 years ago

> > I'm trying to find out who the actress is sitting as the passinger. Cute brunett with killer smile. Any ideas where I'd find this info?
>
> I'd really like to know as well too
>
>
# 13 19 years ago

Just surfing the internet. That would be me. Thanks for the compliment on the smile!

Janica
janicamarie @ yahoo.com

> or Janica Southwick
>
> >
> >
>
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread