search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mitsubishi Lancer commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

It's driving me crazy...what's the song in the new Mitsubishi Lancer commerical? Please help! thanks!

# 2 22 years ago

> It's driving me crazy...what's the song in the new Mitsubishi Lancer commerical? Please help! thanks!
It is One week by the Bare Naked Ladies

# 3 22 years ago

> It's driving me crazy...what's the song in the new Mitsubishi Lancer commerical? Please help! thanks!
Me too. does anyone know the song?
# 4 22 years ago

# 5 22 years ago

The song is One Week by the Bare Naked Ladies. Can someone e-mail me the clip of the commercial? I love it!!!! kcost72@yahoo.com

# 6 22 years ago

that song is by dirty vegas... i think its called days go by

# 7 22 years ago

All i know is that it's some weird techno song made by cher

# 8 22 years ago

GAIL MCCONNELL

# 9 22 years ago

> : It's driving me crazy...what's the song in the new Mitsubishi Lancer commerical? Please help! thanks!
> It is One week by the Bare Naked L
OK, But What's the title of the song? Please?

# 10 22 years ago

> : It's driving me crazy...what's the song in the new Mitsubishi Lancer commerical? Please help! thanks!
> It is One week by the Bare Naked L
OK, But What's the title of the song? Please?

# 11 21 years ago

: My daughter is looking for this song, and I can't find it either. Please do help, what is the song and who does it????????

# 12 20 years ago

Did sales go up for the Mitsubishi Lancer when you used the song "One Week" by Bare Naked Ladies? Thanks.
# 13 19 years ago

> > It's driving me crazy...what's the song in the new Mitsubishi Lancer commerical? Please help! thanks!
> Me too. does anyone know the song?
> Im sorry I belong to those idiots by the way can you be my friend
# 14 19 years ago

> > > It's driving me crazy...what's the song in the new Mitsubishi Lancer commerical? Please help! thanks!
> > Me too. does anyone know the song?
> > Im sorry I belong to those idiots by the way can you be my friend
> Pls ans.immediately

# 15 19 years ago

> > It's driving me crazy...what's the song in the new Mitsubishi Lancer commerical? Please help! thanks!
> Me too. does anyone know the song?
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread