search user
Clipland Forum Other

Nike Jason Kidd commercial music?

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Josh
I know I'm not the 1st to ask this, but I'm glad I'm not alone. I was wonder who was doing that funky song on that Commerical. IT was somthing like 'I woke sunday morning... said I woke up sunday morning.'
I'm dying to know. Get back asap... thanx.

# 2 21 years ago

> I know I'm not the 1st to ask this, but I'm glad I'm not alone. I was wonder who was doing that funky song on that Commerical. IT was somthing like 'I woke sunday morning... said I woke up sunday morning.'
: I'm dying to know. Get back asap... thanx.

# 3 21 years ago

zorak
> : I know I'm not the 1st to ask this, but I'm glad I'm not alone. I was wonder who was doing that funky song on that Commerical. IT was somthing like 'I woke sunday morning... said I woke up sunday morning.'
:> I'm dying to know. Get back asap... thanx.
music souldchild title religous...

# 4 21 years ago

mike
scroll down a bit. this topic was done to death last week.

:> : I know I'm not the 1st to ask this, but I'm glad I'm not alone. I was wonder who was doing that funky song on that Commerical. IT was somthing like 'I woke sunday morning... said I woke up sunday morning.'
:> : I'm dying to know. Get back asap... thanx.
> music souldchild title religous...

# 5 21 years ago

> scroll down a bit. this topic was done to death last week.
>
:> :> I know I'm not the 1st to ask this, but I'm glad I'm not alone. I was wonder who was doing that funky song on that Commerical. IT was somthing like 'I woke sunday morning... said I woke up sunday morning.'
:> :> I'm dying to know. Get back asap... thanx.
>> music souldchild title religous...

MAN I WANT THANK SONG TOO!!!!!!

# 6 21 years ago

Tanz
'Religious' by Musiq
# 7 21 years ago

rob
hi im wondering if anyone knows this one ive been looking for it for ages it was in 1995 ish and it went like this
The revolution will be lead by jason kidd, jimmy jackson, eddie jones, joe smith and kevin garnett, im sure it was a nike shoe advert does anyone know the song?

# 8 20 years ago

> :> I know I'm not the 1st to ask this, but I'm glad I'm not alone. I was wonder who was doing that funky song on that Commerical. IT was somthing like 'I woke sunday morning... said I woke up sunday morning.'
:> : I'm dying to know. Get back asap... thanx.
> music souldchild title religous...

# 9 19 years ago

> hi im wondering if anyone knows this one ive been looking for it for ages it was in 1995 ish and it went like this
> The revolution will be lead by jason kidd, jimmy jackson, eddie jones, joe smith and kevin garnett, im sure it was a nike shoe advert does anyone know the song?
>
>
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread