search user
Clipland Forum Other

What is that song on the car commercial?

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

Drew
There is an old commercial, where a couple is driving in a car with the radio on, and a black guy is dribbling a basketball on the sidewalk, and makes a tempo that adds to the music. And everything is adding to the beat, like the windshield wipers. It kind of sounds like primitive radio gods. What is that song, or at least the type of car in that commercial?
# 2 22 years ago

John
Your refering to the techno song Jung at heart, either by Master Cylinder or Moby.
# 3 22 years ago

The car brand is volkswagen, but i dont know
what song it is, have been searching for that one myself. I you found out what song it is please post it here...

# 4 22 years ago

> Your refering to the techno song Jung at heart, either by Master Cylinder or Moby.
The song is by Master Cylinder, aka Peter DuCharme. I also recommend the song 'One Million Miles Away' by J Ralph, from the Jetta commercial with the wedding.
# 5 22 years ago

It is a vw jetta ad. The song was written for VW by musician Peter DuCharme. http://www.usatoday.com/money/index/ad258.htm

# 6 22 years ago

> There is an old commercial, where a couple is driving in a car with the radio on, and a black guy is dribbling a basketball on the sidewalk, and makes a tempo that adds to the music. And everything is adding to the beat, like the windshield wipers. It kind of sounds like primitive radio gods. What is that song, or at least the type of car in that commercial?
u dont kno who it is?! its Moby,and if i found this forum 5 minutes earlier,i probably coulda told u,but i forgot-i hav it on my comp,try looking for volkswagen jetta or jetta in KazaA if u have it-
# 7 21 years ago

someone wrote the following question here, and i can't find an answer!! i need the answer!!!
There is an old commercial, where a couple is driving in a car with the radio on, and a black guy is dribbling a basketball on the sidewalk, and makes a tempo that adds to the music. And everything is adding to the beat, like the windshield wipers. It kind of sounds like primitive radio gods. What is that song, or at least the type of car in that commercial?

# 8 21 years ago

I love the song 'One Million Miles Away' by J Ralph, from the Jetta commercial with the wedding. But does anyone know any more info on J. Ralph??? I want to hear if some of his other music is as good as that song.

# 9 21 years ago

> : You are refering to the Master Cylinder song Jung at Heart.
> I also recommend the song 'II BS' by Charles Mingus, from the Jetta commercial with the old man.

# 10 21 years ago

James Everest
> : Your refering to the techno song Jung at heart, either by Master Cylinder or Moby.
> The song is by Master Cylinder, aka Peter DuCharme. I also recommend the song 'One Million Miles Away' by J Ralph, from the Jetta commercial with the wedding.

# 11 21 years ago

> : You're refering to the Master Cylinder song Jung at Heart.
> I also recommend the song 'II BS' by Charles Mingus, from the Jetta commercial with the old man.

# 12 19 years ago

> There is a commercial, where a girl and a boy are undressing and kissing eachother on the street and then ending up in the appartement and then in the morning searching their clothes.what't the name of that song and the artist?thank you
>
# 13 19 years ago

> There is a commercial where a girl and a guy wake up together and start walking through the city picking the pieces ofclothes all around.it goes sth like-i know,know...uuu falling in uuu falling in you
>
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread