search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mitsubishi song ..."have a history of losing my shirt..."

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Who sings the song in the Mitsubishi commercial with a line in the lyrics '...I have a history of losing my shirt...'???
# 2 21 years ago

Bare Naked Ladies. The song is 'Two Weeks'
> Who sings the song in the Mitsubishi commercial with a line in the lyrics '...I have a history of losing my shirt...'???

# 3 21 years ago

Barenaked Ladies. The song is called 'One Week'
> Who sings the song in the Mitsubishi commercial with a line in the lyrics '...I have a history of losing my shirt...'???

# 4 21 years ago

Beth
Oh my god you are a loser. Welcome to 1997.

# 5 21 years ago

Who sings the song with the line 'rush for the change of atmosphere, siutation no...' in is in the mitsubishi pajero ad
# 6 19 years ago

> Who sings the song with the line 'rush for the change of atmosphere, siutation no...' in is in the mitsubishi pajero ad
>
# 7 18 years ago

> Who sings the song with the line 'rush for the change of atmosphere, siutation no...' in is in the mitsubishi pajero ad
>
# 8 18 years ago

> > this song is called rush sang by big audio dynamite.

Who sings the song with the line 'rush for the change of atmosphere, siutation no...' in is in the mitsubishi pajero ad
> >
>
# 9 18 years ago

> > Who sings the song with the line 'rush for the change of atmosphere, siutation no...' in is in the mitsubishi pajero ad
> >
>
Big Audio Dynamite - "BAD" from teh album "Kool-Aid"
# 10 18 years ago

> > Answer to: Who sings the song with the line 'rush for the change of atmosphere, siutation no...' in is in the mitsubishi pajero ad......The band is Big Audio Dynamite (BAD)

# 11 18 years ago

The band is called "Big Audio Dynamite" and the song is "Rush"... injoy!
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread