search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

What song is in Chase credit card commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 124 (Page 1 of 9) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

What is the name of the song featured in the latest credit card commercial for Chase Visa? Also, who sings this song? It shows people and families growing up, getting married, having children. The song is about life passing by.
# 2 18 years ago

Porthos
I think the one you are thinking of is "100 Years" by Five For Fighting.
# 3 18 years ago

> I think the one you are thinking of is "100 Years" by Five For Fighting.
Thanks so much for that info...been looking for same...thanks
# 4 18 years ago

> What is the name of the song featured in the latest credit card commercial for Chase Visa? Also, who sings this song? It shows people and families growing up, getting married, having children. The song is about life passing by.

Hi, I was looking for this same info and found it on another site...it's called "100 years" and it's by a band called Five For Fighting!!!
# 5 18 years ago

> What is the name of the song featured in the latest credit card commercial for Chase Visa? Also, who sings this song? It shows people and families growing up, getting married, having children. The song is about life passing by.
# 6 18 years ago

I have been trying to figure this out for quite a while
# 7 18 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

> > What is the name of the song featured in the latest credit card commercial for Chase Visa? Also, who sings this song? It shows people and families growing up, getting married, having children. The song is about life passing by.
>
# 10 18 years ago

I am trying to find that too!
# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

I just found out - it's the group 'Five For Fighting' and it's called 100 Years. My 14 month old stops what he's doing when he hears it and toddles to the tv to watch it whenever it is on.

# 14 18 years ago

The song is 100 years by Five for Fighting. It had us stumped too.
# 15 18 years ago

patfitz
The song, by Five for Fighting, is 100 Years and can be found on their album "The Battle For Everything." You might recall that voice from the previous hit "Superman (It's Not Easy)."
(Messages 1 to 15 of 124 (Page 1 of 9) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread