search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

levi's red commercial with buffs

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Anyone know the song in the Levi's Red commercial where a herd of buffalo run through the streets? It sounds like Mogwai, but I don't think it is them.
Thanks.
# 2 21 years ago

I sooooo need to know this too. I played it over and over from TIVO; great song!
> Anyone know the song in the Levi's Red commercial where a herd of buffalo run through the streets? It sounds like Mogwai, but I don't think it is them.
: Thanks.

# 3 21 years ago

> Anyone know the song in the Levi's Red commercial where a herd of buffalo run through the streets? It sounds like Mogwai, but I don't think it is them.
Your right it's Mogwai the song is called Summer its on the Ten Rapid Collected Recordings 1996-2001. There is another version on Young Team
# 4 21 years ago

It is Mogwai, and the song is called 'Summer' and be found on their 'Young Team' album
Kevin
# 5 21 years ago

jng
summer
# 6 21 years ago

> Anyone know the song in the Levi's Red commercial where a herd of buffalo run through the streets? It sounds like Mogwai, but I don't think it is them. let me know who are they and what is the title of that song . Thanks

(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread