search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Panzer Dragoon Orta

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

SomeSpideyPlayer
I'm trying to figure what song it is they use in the new Panzer Dragoon Orta commercial for X-box. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks.
# 2 21 years ago

> I'm trying to figure what song it is they use in the new Panzer Dragoon Orta commercial for X-box. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks.
i was trying to figure out the same thing, if u find out let me know

# 3 21 years ago

M1
I'm trying to find the name of that song as well... hope you find it...
# 4 21 years ago

Oh my god I know. Finding out what songs are in
commercials is a bitch.
# 5 21 years ago

Thanks for your interest! That song is on the upcoming Bones Domingo CD. you can go to www.Res-Freq.com for more info or you can email 'List@Res-Freq.com' to get updates via email.

# 6 21 years ago

> I'm trying to figure what song it is they use in the new Panzer Dragoon Orta commercial for X-box. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks.

# 7 21 years ago

mike
here's the mp3 (I think)
# 8 21 years ago

I'm trying to find out too, I have e-mailed sega in hopes they can tell me. lol

# 9 21 years ago

Isoline
Its probably music from the game.

# 10 21 years ago

Jim
The Song in the Panzer Dragoon Orta commercial is by an artist named Bones Domingo. The song is titled 'Graceful Fury'. You can purchase the album containing this song at this site:
www.res-freq.com
# 11 20 years ago

> > I'm trying to figure what song it is they use in the new Panzer Dragoon Orta commercial for X-box. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks.
> i was trying to figure out the same thing, if u find out let me know
>
>
# 12 19 years ago

>
hey dude i have been looking for that song for a long time and havent found it yet but i did read somewhere that the name of the song might be called "voilet" if u found it by now could ya please tell me who it is? thanxz
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread