search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Hi Britney

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 23 years ago

Natalie
Hi britney I like you because your kind and sweet and a good singer. I love all you clothes
# 2 23 years ago

> Hi britney I like you because your kind and sweet and a good singer. I love all you clothes

# 3 23 years ago

> : Britney is indeed a good singer and she seems like a sweet girl, but I only wish that I could hear from her myself. As to the previous poster of his page you may like to know Britney is on tour and hopefully in your area soon.

# 4 23 years ago

Rebecca Thompson
Hi Rocketpower,
I like your tv show we wach your show every day afternoon. Do you like school. How old are you? How old is your brother? How old is sam? How old is tweter? Tell everybody hi for me. Here is me address 1347Brisithwayvinton,va24179. Can i have your address?
Your Friend,
Rebecca Thonpson
# 5 23 years ago

Rebecca Thompson
Hi Rocketpower,
I like your tv show we wach your show every day afternoon. Do you like school. How old are you? How old is your brother? How old is sam? How old is tweter? Tell everybody hi for me. Here is me address 1347Brisithwayvinton,va24179. Can i have your address?
Your Friend,
Rebecca Thonpson
# 6 23 years ago

Rebecca Thompson
Hi Rocketpower,
Your Friend,
Rebecca Thonpson
# 7 23 years ago

Rebecca Thompson
Hi Rocketpower,
Your Friend,
Rebecca Thonpson
# 8 22 years ago

> Hi britney we like you because your kind and sweet and a good singer. I love all you clothes
your fan
carol and gaby
# 9 21 years ago

Lauren
> :> Britney is indeed a good singer and she seems like a sweet girl, but I only wish that I could hear from her myself. As to the previous poster of his page you may like to know Britney is on tour and hopefully in your area soon.
:

(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread